Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: how likely is it

Shadow Titanium

how likely is it

that given
    1. someone is selling a +6 stit 7% sword amp suit and +8 forcium mamp crystal
    2. those were two of the items stolen from me a few hours ago

the person in 1 is not the person in 2?

yeah, im that creative

welcome to the club

Titanium
    I have this friend who was grinding in a party with another player in mf, a wiz forcy m.amp dropped for them. a third player offered to + it so they can gain more alz. they foolishly trusted him and give the treasure to him. you know the end of story.
    The same friend bought a forcy orb s.amp for a wonderful price (cheap). day later he pvped a friend of him who asked him to give the the orb "just to try it". you know the end of story.
    Two days later, this friend of mine went to sod, a pc lapis crys 16 crit dmg 2 slots dropped from the first boss (the FA one) he managed to + it to +12 without 1 fail. he thought he could get a new katana. bought it (no cheap price), slotted it and +ed it. he had this lag while he was putting the katana in his WH, and dced while the katana is sticked to the cursor in air. relogged my friend and didn't find the katana in his wh or in his personal case. (I'm really thinking what if this was the pc crys).
    There's no specific reason to relate the story. but i find it worth to be related.
    Oh, btw I was scammed in luck accessories worth of 60 m and it happens that i borrowed them from the same friend.
    I wonder if he's lucky or not.

"Grtz, u've been screwed over and EST is not gonna do something about it!

This is a generic ticket response, don't bother sending another one since u'll increase our load and our trained monkeys won't be able to handle it!

Sincerely urs:
    The not caring at all cabal staff"
    Sig: InfiCathi

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    I have this friend who was grinding in a party with another player in mf, a wiz forcy m.amp dropped for them. a third player offered to + it so they can gain more alz. they foolishly trusted him and give the treasure to him. you know the end of story.
    The same friend bought a forcy orb s.amp for a wonderful price (cheap). day later he pvped a friend of him who asked him to give the the orb "just to try it". you know the end of story.
    Two days later, this friend of mine went to sod, a pc lapis crys 16 crit dmg 2 slots dropped from the first boss (the FA one) he managed to + it to +12 without 1 fail. he thought he could get a new katana. bought it (no cheap price), slotted it and +ed it. he had this lag while he was putting the katana in his WH, and dced while the katana is sticked to the cursor in air. relogged my friend and didn't find the katana in his wh or in his personal case. (I'm really thinking what if this was the pc crys).
    There's no specific reason to relate the story. but i find it worth to be related.
    Oh, btw I was scammed in luck accessories worth of 60 m and it happens that i borrowed them from the same friend.
    I wonder if he's lucky or not.
    i was dancing in bi when i went to work
    came back and i was logged out
    logged in and i was missing gear

yeah, im that creative

Titanium
    What is happening is people are hacking opening personal shops and selling hacked gear for dirt cheap. We walk around BI and se this shop with cheap prices and you don't think hey it's hacked item I'll get blocked. You think I can make some profit cause this guy is a tard selling so cheap. So people buy the items cheap sell for more and make a profit but get blocked because of these items. I myself bought a eos7 for what seem like a decent deal like 75m off normal price and a few other things. Nothing more than just 100-150m total off regular price between the 4-5 things I bought. Anyways used the gear on my WI for a couple of days and got blocked. My cousin did th same thing and bought items from the same guy and was blocked as well.