Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I need help from pro FA here please... ty.

Forcium magic amp gears are expensive but its not really impossible to obtain if youre dedicated to work for it. Get yourself involved with dungeon parties or run dungeons basically. Its easier to make money now than it was before this update. Ive seen people get PC crit damage weapons/helm, or 7% all amp stuff by running dungeons. Doing so will also accumulate your dungeon point and who knows you might be lucky to redeem an epic enchant cube.

I wouldnt recommend going martial anymore, it just dont work anymore like it used to.

FA is a magic attack class, but it doesnt mean we have to be greedy to allocate most stats to INT for magic attack - go martial. You have to consider the hp, defense and defense rate if you want to engage on a higher level dngeon sooner at your later levels. Same applies with pvp.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-03-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

martial def isnt effective now since u dont get hp bonus :<

holy shizz, why people writing essays? I loled at all of you trying to sound pro btw

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

those essays give people an idea of the skills you need for fa unlike some 1 who blown and blown usd on this game just to be laughed at ^^

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRaid101 View Post
    those essays give people an idea of the skills you need for fa unlike some 1 who blown and blown usd on this game just to be laughed at ^^
    the thing is "that some1" gives a shiz of wut ppl say cuz spending alz isnt a big deal.. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12