Thread: Okay i wana make a MFS but i dont have the smallest idea

everyone has to crit doesnt matter what class XD

Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    everyone has to crit doesnt matter what class XD
    TROLLER!

jk :3 I just wanted to say that ^^

Banned
    no point of mfs is because its cheap

price of magic amp armor is much lower than that of sword amp armor.

look at ah?

There are actually a few different builds you can go with and it depends on your style of play what you choose to use. When I played mfs I decided not to go the forcium amp armor method so that I could get a little extra M att out of the saved int points (Similar to the martial fa in theory but still managed 1.15k def). I had shine amp and slotted shine suit. forci amp weapons are a MUST and even with that I could crit pretty hard (800-900 on average geared players). Most of my pvps with average geared players lasted about 4-5 lances long. I chose to use lances in pvp for faster dmg output but you can use cannons if you prefer (i used them in war alot) but like Dromar said, the class is about fun so do what you think feels right. I personally used 4 ros+9s and 15/24 helm (was my warriors) and the extra m attack and def made me do fairly well. mfs is a fun support class and aod + the added range of lances/cannons is quite fun. You will lack a tiny bit in pve but its easy to overcome with a bit of player skill. Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by AmosMoses; 07-04-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    There are actually a few different builds you can go with and it depends on your style of play what you choose to use. When I played mfs I decided not to go the forcium amp armor method so that I could get a little extra M att out of the saved int points (Similar to the martial fa in theory but still managed 1.15k def). I had shine amp and slotted shine suit. forci amp weapons are a MUST and even with that I could crit pretty hard (800-900 on average geared players). Most of my pvps with average geared players lasted about 4-5 lances long. I chose to use lances in pvp for faster dmg output but you can use cannons if you prefer (i used them in war alot) but like Dromar said, the class is about fun so do what you think feels right. I personally used 4 ros+9s and 15/24 helm (was my warriors) and the extra m attack and def made me do fairly well. mfs is a fun support class and aod + the added range of lances/cannons is quite fun. You will lack a tiny bit in pve but its easy to overcome with a bit of player skill. Good luck and have fun.
    I generally used SS->SG->SB combo for normal pvp mobs, bosses and the rest broke out the DPSing cannons then with my mFS b4 switching the alt to sFS to keep gears about same on all my FSs. Even in OSM m.amp /w OSM db slot db blade and dbl slot topaz xtal BoS+4 slotteds, she was always in the top 5 of any war I played in as an mFS (t1-t2). Very fun sub-class to play, though just gotta play smart in pvp/war like an FA/WI, setting up your location to lob cannons/lances was always key.

Retired
    Account Passed On

Quote Originally Posted by Akeboshi View Post
    Tips And Comments...Please
    I'll sell you forcium gloves and forcium boots +6 7 magic amp both give me an offer please....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12