Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account Blocked, i sent a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by IIGuardianII View Post
    hopefully after next M/A we get our accounts back >> .. with everything in tact, i dont want no surpirses when i hit "I" to open my inventory
    That's pretty much what i'm hoping for lol.

Sig by LunaKiara*

it's their new way of making money what can I say? putting random sh1t like safeguard for $10 usd each then randomly banning innocent accounts that has prems on it so people can make new accounts and buy more prems, what a fail ass corporation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IIGuardianII View Post
    thats unfortunate, sorry to hear that but i think they will reimburse the lvl booster if u send them a ticket
    reimburse means a 3 hours or 1 day bb right?lol remember it is est that ur talking about..... x.x

they changed M/A to wednesday , just when i thought i was getting my account back tomorrow ...

it's still blocked lol, thinking about quit with this customer service....

yea still blocked for me too, i sent another ticket they said to wait again for next M/A...... im thinkin bout quit playing too

im blocked for no reason as well...
    and no response from Costumer support...
    what a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ game this is.

Yea same issue with me.

Man they are taking forever with unblocking the accounts. =[
    A lot of people are gonna quit. Thinking about it myself...
    It I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause I've put in a lot of hard work with my characters and now its all gone.
    Can't help but think I've wasted a lot of my time playing just to lose it all.

I hope this issue is resolved soon...

u guys got blocked same here.. this my second time i got block.. i dont know what the reason is? GMs always says wait for next M/A but aafter the m/a your account still block.. thats really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s .. i think its about to quit this game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12