Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: min dmg vs amp

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    Thanks for the praise and I am a man. I would rather remain being an ordinary player and enjoying the game with legitimate and like-minded people.

Oh hi, Jake. Did you run out of alts to use to scam people? Oh wait. You received a warning for alz-buying and hacking, right? Tsk. Tsk. Let me remind you your characters' names, in case you do get banned: deamonreaper (WA), Pinochio (FA), iHitU (BL), BringerZ (WI), LikeABoss (FS) and I don't remember your FB, if you ever made one; you probably did make one, since you are so good at raising alts and finding ways to exploit people. I'm very glad the guild I am in is free of all your characters. Even if you do manage to plant your pathetic alt seedlings, I will find and get rid of them. Do go ahead. I welcome challenges.

You don't even know me. So don't assume I'm Korean because I know the language and culture. South Korea does not allow dual citizenship yet, so as soon as I got my Canadian citizenship, I no longer became Korean. You don't know the feeling of being a foreigner on your own home soil. Do you have something against Koreans? Look at what game forum you are posting in and the origin of the game is.
    the WA was BringerZ, LikeABosss* was never my character it was my friends ( was my fb i sold it ) DEAMONREAPER was FS and i ripped someone off for 400m because i was pis.sed that i got ripped for 400m lol, so what. go cry ching chong boy. and btw, the only characters ive ever used cheat engine, NOT HACKS CHEAT ENGINE LOLOL TAKES NO HACKING SKILL, (i know still illegal, click one button and it makes you faster thats the only thing i could do on it lol) is the account that i dont use at all anymore, my old one and i didnt get a warning for alz buying either because 20 kerjillion other accounts got blocked for no reason including an IRL friend that i know never bought alz. and i didnt assume you were korean i knew it because i was in a guild with you for what? more than a year? and no koreans are my favourite actually just not you lmao. Sungha Jung. check the kid out he might be able to teach you how to be a real korean.

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Note: its funny how ive used cheat engine on that account for like 6 months and it didnt get blocked, but my clean as a whistle main account got blocked.

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

This is a 2-year old reply from a kr cabal's gm. There's a difference in damage on monsters or players depending on the position of the damage's origin. Minimum damage +X% option kicks in to reduce this difference. So to make a full use of your attacks, you need to eliminate that difference; have 100% minimum damage.

The default minimum damage values of each class are: WA (80), BL (90), FS (85), and FB (85).
    I assume WI's and FA's do not need minimum damage since Sage bracelets have Additional Damage +X options instead. Minimum damage seems a sword-class exclusive option.

Once you have 100% in minimum damage, you can raise anything from attack, crit rate, crit damage, and amp.
    according to this, WA has 80% by default, bof7s gives 16%=96%. therefore no min dmg is needed on weapons yea?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    according to this, WA has 80% by default, bof7s gives 16%=96%. therefore no min dmg is needed on weapons yea?
    Right. There's no need to use a min. dmg enchanted weapon. 96% minimum damage is enough. Only weapons, pet slots, and bracelets of fighter have the option.
    Last edited by Chippo; 07-03-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks for the praise and I am a man. I would rather remain being an ordinary player and enjoying the game with legitimate and like-minded people.

Oh hi, Jake. Did you run out of alts to use to scam people? Oh wait. You received a warning for alz-buying and hacking, right? Tsk. Tsk. Let me remind you your characters' names, in case you do get banned: deamonreaper (WA), Pinochio (FA), iHitU (BL), BringerZ (WI), LikeABoss (FS) and I don't remember your FB, if you ever made one; you probably did make one, since you are so good at raising alts and finding ways to exploit people. I'm very glad the guild I am in is free of all your characters. Even if you do manage to plant your pathetic alt seedlings, I will find and get rid of them. Do go ahead. I welcome challenges.

You don't even know me. So don't assume I'm Korean because I know the language and culture. South Korea does not allow dual citizenship yet, so as soon as I got my Canadian citizenship, I no longer became Korean. You don't know the feeling of being a foreigner on your own home soil. Do you have something against Koreans? Look at what game forum you are posting in and the origin of the game is.
    Agree with chippo.. 2 thumbs up..

Hi Chippo:

As Hital said +1000............I sent you a pm a little while ago because I too live in Toronto and I too know the feeling of being a stranger in your own 'home' country. Just happens that mine is not an Asian country but rather a European one. Regardless of any of those facts, I, as many, many others have enjoyed reading your posts and have found them to be of the utmost usefulness. Just keep up the great work and don't let any of the no-life, self-hating, low self-esteemed morons affect you in any way, shape, manner or form but reading your reply to the above mentioned individual, you can take care of your own just fine.

You know, I'll never understand why people have to be so damn negative? I can only speak for myself. I play this game to have fun. Yes, it is only a game to me, not a way of life as it appears to be for so many others here. So sad that with the great vast base of knowledge and information at our fingertips with this medium we use, some can only use it for loathing and hatred. Then we go and ask what is wrong with society and why the youth of our new generation are so lost. I am what would be considered ancient by gaming standards at the ripe old age of 47. I am considerably worried about the future of our species seeing the direction in which we have been heading these past two or so decades...........

Oh well, what can ya do but hope that somehow, there is a drastic change in the mentality and mindset of the disheartened multitudes............Enough doom and gloom............

Chippo, keep up the great work.

BTW....."TorontoMike" in Venus if you feel like talking......

Banned
    what's funny tho is the default wont show in ur 'c' so if ur a blader u could just be cluelessly loading up on min dmg (yeah 14% shows on ur gui, and i'll bet more if u use bof+7) but if u compute via cabal dmg u'd cap at 10%. heck, even ur default hp/mp absorb show ever since, and now they r showing ur speed instead of the default min dmg, lol

the little things that unless they come from who know the code we will never know...pretty much like upgrading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12