Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mergaheph's Ring can't find it G.M read or I will fire you J/K

Cool Mergaheph's Ring can't find it G.M read or I will fire you J/K

hey G.M kato--- i went EOD 200 times and i still didn't get Mergaheph Ring.

some players by the name of bumba and daxriggs ran it well over 400 times b4 getting theirs, not sure if dax has even gotten it. good day.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

why some players only get their only 1 run?

Because it's a drop, and it's random, based on a percentage
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

but it's quest~ how come they based on percentage?

Quests in regular Mission dungeons, for drops that is, will drop at a certain percentage, any quest that requires you to use a dungeon that can be bought in AH, the drops are based on percentage
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    I have 6 Pre-Merg (Sealed merg ring or w/e) rings found from ~500 eod runs after the merg ring patch. So I've found 7 in about 524 runs. My alts found it in 10 to 20 runs each. Obtaining Merg and Tyrant rings is still hugely based on luck...just like how this game used to be and should have been kept...

Don't worry about it though, if you can wait for NA cabal to receive the changed merg ring daily quest (collecting 50 merg coins and exchanging them and a 150 mil ALZ formula card for the merg ring; the mergaheph will drop 5 coins per day). Run 1 eod per day for 10 days, and you will have your merg ring. This info is from KR cabal's June 22nd Test Server Update. So we'll get this patch in about 4 to 6 months. :P
    Last edited by Chippo; 07-02-2011 at 11:19 PM.

G>M should make drop rate higher on the ring

Banned
    o.o only hawt ppl get it from 1 to 10 run =p

Me too! 190 times. Maybe i'm unlucky.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast