Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    What do you mean kicked?,I left after david tried to get me to hack trogs for cr2's
    ok that Reply just bored me everyone knows what really happen you should really quit and find yourself a friend!! im out peace

SIGMetal
    I've known about the highest DPS combo for FS for almost a year,I've just never shared it......if you want to know,you must call me sensei
    highest dps combo with your 900atk is diff than highest dps combo from real FSes, please dont share it. i already stated the highest 3 dps skills and thats force kick, impact stab, shield grenade so if u start with anything else it must mean u think otherwise

Shadow Titanium
    0:22 Force kick to shield grenade against an FS,l o l
    soo funny how your in this convo
    didnt u get farmed by Fa?

go think about it

/popcorn

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Banned
    lemme get this straight. Margaret a fail troll (which i bet its Sei member or DistroX) and Spur preaching about "what skills are best for a FS" . brb LOL.

I didnt know fs was so hard to play

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    sg isn't even close to being the 3rd highest sfs dps skill. And pvp isn't straight dps. Its the best damage you can get in the amount of time before you die. The two are quite dissimilar.
    im sry i forgot i was talking to venus noobs. lvl your skills to 20 b4 u talk again

o yea for rastan and the other noob trolls name me sumthing that has higher dps than the 3 i mentioned, if u cant please leave
    Last edited by Spur; 07-03-2011 at 12:20 PM.

SIGMetal
    Not until you call me sensei
    sry i dont find senseis unless they can prove to me they got something for me to learn

SIGMetal

As you can see lvl 20 shield grenade (top skill) dps < lvl 20 shield charge, impact stab, and force kick

And if you're so certain that pvp is even 100% dps why do FS bother to use SS when 12 other skills have more dps? You might want to rethink what you're saying and take some more tips from me.
    lol getting 900+ dps from grenade just means u plugged random numbers in. learn distros stats then figure out wulas def then maybe u guys would understand wat combo to use

SIGMetal
    Random #s lol, those are my stats. Maybe you should learn I have far superior dps than Distro does. If you want me to plug in his real stats I will but it will be embarrassing.
    lol your stats redo your calc vs wulas 1300 def and show me that 900+dps with grenade, ill be here waiting

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast