Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

Old PvP from May of 2011, pretty close match. Watch in HD and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Well I guess being 11 explains why he talks in all caps 24/7, has fake vrs stats, and uses borrowed gear in pvp videos. I lold
    btw hes not 11 its being sarcastic noob oh and atleast at a young age he can play using his skills unlike you all gears no skills FS hiding around a dead SERVER!!!!! FYI hes 180 and procyon Bringer now and doesnt need to borrow gears to pwn your ASS!!! oh btw can you score 500 in nw doing more dmage?!?!

oh wait i forgot you got no skills !!!!

Actually even with his borrowed gear he has inferior stats so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Yea I'm sure he has skills too, that's why he asked me for tips on how to play sfs on Venus right? You're nw scenario is super relevant too seeing how its impossible to score 500 in a 10v10 Venus war as an sfs without super farming, so what's your point?
    lol inferior stat? do you even know his real gear now? btw nice helm you got there !! LOL and the quote of how to play FS pretty sure hes joking around cause you cant play LOL oh he scored 500 in a 14 vs 14 nw i was there so go cry more in your dead server

Quote Originally Posted by Lolerbater View Post
    Hey there Distrox, how's life having to borrow an EoF+8 to act good? I bet your runes I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as well, almost as much as your horrible pre-teen grammar.
    im not DistroX trust me! its just so funny that there's so much haters and jelly people in this game oh about your quote you saying like eof 8 is so hard to get i just LOL

Helms don't matter, he'll have a +15 7/40 Sig or SG soon enough, seeing as how he has 30 Safeguards in his warehouse ready to be used. Woops 1370 def 5700 HP?
    doesnt matter he still cant play LOL do you know distro Helm btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    0:22 Force kick to shield grenade against an FS,l o l
    trust me thats all he need to kill any of your character!

His stats are trying to make it seem like he's using the 14 amp Xtal that Ken paid 25b in items for, wonder how he would ever even get that? Did Hanny empty his bank account for it like every other epic item they both have? 1100 attack with a non +11'd forcy xtal, and no EoF+8? Hahahahaha.
    you act like you know everything cool story bro! prolly just jelly hater

Yea he told me he doesn't even have an eof8 and since he has no +15 weps that puts him around 40-50 less attack than me. He has less slightly less defense even tho he's in full forcy, less hp even with my battle helm, less cdi, 6 less rate, and more amp. Nice comparison huh?
    you're like the other guy crying about eof 8 theres 1 in merc for 3b its not really hard to get now! FYI he dont really need eof 8 to beat you !!

Yea he did, already been settled in other threads. Rage more pls.
    like i said hes joking around cause you cant play dont be too hard on yourself !!! LOL

No he didn't. Anyone can make up fake numbers without screenshots, it proves nothing.
    dont make him post screenshot its just gonna prove you're nothing and make you look so bad!!

oh btw everyone knows in t5 proc how he war and how he score i dont think we really need a Screenshot here !! why dont you post yours???!?!?!

oh wait you cant play so you cant score that high!! LOL

Alright, explain to me how he gets 66 amp with that amount of CD without the 14 amp Xtal. Don't worry, I'll wait.
    idk why not ask him? btw on my part i think the video shows it

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast