Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

@Gollum
    Youre mad and you need to calm down. He didnt dupe alz he happen to carry the alz without knowing where it came from. He is not that geeky type of person whod bother with working on whatever weird ritual things u do to glitch. And its over now and he is aware and informed well to not get involved with those things anymore. Whether u dont believe it or not, he never did any duping.

Okay about the stats, well everything went all good before Seireitei (my ex guild btw) visited. Lets just say all the stats your boyfriend was bragging to be over Spur's might have convinced us the readers that yeah perhaps Mat was really gunna beat him. All of that because we didnt see anything happen, its all talk on forums. But the thing is, we saw it happen, a video was shown. So it kinda gave us a new perspective about this "oh-my-stats-are-higher-so-im-winning-fo-sho" mindset. ><
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    lol,you yourself told me distro was haniel right after he got banned for duping alz on his old FA when he showed up on him when you were testing dmg between forcy amp and MFA.....2 WEEKS AFTER HE GOT PERMA-BANNED

Yeah, so? he couldnt use his locked FA so he went on his brothers account. Whats wrong with that?

Test damage forcy amp and MFA? Omg, did you read what you said? youre losing it! ><

@Gollum
    Personal question, ermm are you having an affair with Rastan? I sense something fishy between you two. >.<

=O Does mat know?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I fail to see how our flaming of someone as a result of their stupidity somehow means we like each other.

Oh. phew okay >.< Well sorry. Just being the curious me. Im out.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolerbater View Post
    Not like we need any more proof besides David telling us on Vent he glitched a shartload himself to make a, "guild bank". I barely kept in the laughter when I heard that, oh boy.
    lol sei members arent they just legit ?

SIGMetal
    i dun even get the logic u guys have. if everyone in sei that had supposedly glitched alz left sei and made another guild then which guild glitched alz? are u gonna call everyone thats left in sei alz glitchers or are u gonna call the new guild alz glitchers? then wat are u gonna call the people that joined sei after or the people who joined the new guild after? if i kept going on with this chart it would spread to every single guild in cabal and even have its way onto venus making every single person an alz glitcher.

whether u guys like it or not everyone was affected by that alz glitch either directly or indirectly, there is no point denying it. even by selling my uchh at 30m up to a high of 40m a piece was a cause of the glitch. thing happen in life, things happen in game u either adapt to it or live in denial

Damn you guys would make great lawyers, should go to school peeps. Lol.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

SIGMetal
    All according to plan right?
    learn your history

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh. phew okay >.< Well sorry. Just being the curious me. Im out.
    >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>. <>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
    >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>. <>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

SIGMetal
    you can't deny market manipulation from sei,you guys are doing it right now as I type this post......you guys are pathetically exploiting the UCHH market by keeping them at a low price so you can get them for cheap from other players.
    lol do u even read wat u type? so now sei is selling uchh too cheap to keep the prices low so we can buy them back? wat?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast