Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post

Old PvP from May of 2011, pretty close match. Watch in HD and enjoy
    fccking nobbi with all those gear and still 1,2,3 pvp wtf man you guy really wast all the potential of this games fccking embarrassing man .

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dun even get the logic u guys have. if everyone in sei that had supposedly glitched alz left sei and made another guild then which guild glitched alz? are u gonna call everyone thats left in sei alz glitchers or are u gonna call the new guild alz glitchers? then wat are u gonna call the people that joined sei after or the people who joined the new guild after? if i kept going on with this chart it would spread to every single guild in cabal and even have its way onto venus making every single person an alz glitcher.

whether u guys like it or not everyone was affected by that alz glitch either directly or indirectly, there is no point denying it. even by selling my uchh at 30m up to a high of 40m a piece was a cause of the glitch. thing happen in life, things happen in game u either adapt to it or live in denial
    lol ty someone with common sense, why is sei the only guild being brought up with something that happend how long ago? i remember fire members were banned, vu members banned and some others? is it bc half the members could kill half the ppl in mercury oh wait dont forget venus, and lmao @ dromar when half the guild was in venus you were quiet on forums bc they could just pvp you and be done wth it then post the result on forums but now that they left and you have soo much to say lol

Banned
    the hate to seireitei and some of the members will never change.... it is kinda sad when this is just a game.when this game closes wut ppl have done including all of wut sei has work for will be over in secs.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    the hate to seireitei and some of the members will never change.... it is kinda sad when this is just a game.when this game closes wut ppl have done including all of wut sei has work for will be over in secs.
    not really, ive been gone for the most part a good year (on and off a few times) and now gave my account away, but what sei members have fun doing is playing the game with each other, once this games over the friendship built is still there, i havnt played in a long ass time but still keep in touch with a lot of players. just my 2 cents. so yea people can hate all they want but yes in the end its just a game, whats really important is who your playing the game with

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678