Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolerbater View Post
    answer me this, what guild were the majority of the alz glitchers part of? we all know who. when we say sei you know who we're talking about, david and his little circle of groupies like you and raz. sure the glitch affected both servers, but its people like you and your scum guildies that took advantage of it to the fullest that made everyone hate you. knowingly selling overpriced items to alz glitchers is still just as bad as glitching alz yourself, which im sure you did anyway.
    sure i was selling 30m-40m uchh but who wasnt? u answer me that, the AH price itself was 30-40m. wat were u gonna do? undercut the other guys by 20-30m? sure im sure you were gonna do that. so cause i happened to have the most uchh at that time to sell im all of a sudden an alz glitcher, u make perfect sense. think b4 u speak

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Don't try and spin it,just because you personally didn't glitch alz yourself doesn't mean you didn't know your guildmates were and took advantage of the market at the time......yeah,you were in sei when they were glitching alz,don't even bother trying to deny it
    like i said to u many many times b4 learn your history. i wasnt even in seireitei during the alz glitch and i joined many months after est took over. wat else u got to say? stop making up stupid stories

Banned
    o.o "grab oreo cookie and milk" and "shout JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY" LOL =p

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    o.o "grab oreo cookie and milk" and "shout JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY" LOL =p
    go learn ''history'' lolololol

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    go learn ''history'' lolololol
    o.o history is for bishes... thats why u know it=p ^_^

Banned
    That's why you guys try to forget it
    o.0 wut u mean with "you guys"?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dun even get the logic u guys have. if everyone in sei that had supposedly glitched alz left sei and made another guild then which guild glitched alz? are u gonna call everyone thats left in sei alz glitchers or are u gonna call the new guild alz glitchers? then wat are u gonna call the people that joined sei after or the people who joined the new guild after? if i kept going on with this chart it would spread to every single guild in cabal and even have its way onto venus making every single person an alz glitcher.

whether u guys like it or not everyone was affected by that alz glitch either directly or indirectly, there is no point denying it. even by selling my uchh at 30m up to a high of 40m a piece was a cause of the glitch. thing happen in life, things happen in game u either adapt to it or live in denial
    thats like saying that Hitler invaded Poland and not Germany, when in fact it was Germany o.O

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    Don't feel bad,you're just a victim of being lumped in with everyone else in your guild,the price of fake power
    lol dont even try to include me with their shiz.w/e they do/have done is their problem. and no,i am not a victim cuz i havent done anything.as simple as that ^_^.

Every LOL counts towards .gotory.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    lol inferior stat? do you even know his real gear now? btw nice helm you got there !! LOL and the quote of how to play FS pretty sure hes joking around cause you cant play LOL oh he scored 500 in a 14 vs 14 nw i was there so go cry more in your dead server
    im not DistroX trust me! its just so funny that there's so much haters and jelly people in this game oh about your quote you saying like eof 8 is so hard to get i just LOL
    doesnt matter he still cant play LOL do you know distro Helm btw?
    you're like the other guy crying about eof 8 theres 1 in merc for 3b its not really hard to get now! FYI he dont really need eof 8 to beat you !!
    like i said hes joking around cause you cant play dont be too hard on yourself !!! LOLdont make him post screenshot its just gonna prove you're nothing and make you look so bad!!
    oh btw everyone knows in t5 proc how he war and how he score i dont think we really need a Screenshot here !! why dont you post yours???!?!?!
    oh wait you cant play so you cant score that high!! LOL
    LOL i bet you're loling at yourself everyone know in merc distro can play and you cant !!! all gears and talk !!
    like you said wheres the proof?
    oh wait theres none cause you cant LOL
    dude go cry more !!! LOL
    LOL dude you just made yourself LOOK SO BAD OMG no comment LOL
    thats so funny !!!!! BTW people just combo rota nowadays LOL!! i'll give you an advice try comboing pluma ?
    wait nvm you cant LOL
    LOL so cute he's mad !!
    LOL he is mad !!! damn must be really hard for you w/o a friend in game
    no he's just saying you're Dumb LOL
    why dont you come to merc and try it? acting like your the best POS!!
    LOL wait you're too scared so you're just gonna hide in venus forever
    cool story btw you should tell that to rastan he's the one slurping some white boy balls in oregon !! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUser View Post
    Every LOL counts towards .gotory.
    y did i just picture someone with autism just by seeing all those "LOL"s?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast