Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

Hybrid View

DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

Old PvP from May of 2011, pretty close match. Watch in HD and enjoy

/popcorn

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Banned
    lemme get this straight. Margaret a fail troll (which i bet its Sei member or DistroX) and Spur preaching about "what skills are best for a FS" . brb LOL.

I didnt know fs was so hard to play

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

I have the power

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Yep, this kid is 11.

@Gollum
    Youre mad and you need to calm down. He didnt dupe alz he happen to carry the alz without knowing where it came from. He is not that geeky type of person whod bother with working on whatever weird ritual things u do to glitch. And its over now and he is aware and informed well to not get involved with those things anymore. Whether u dont believe it or not, he never did any duping.

Okay about the stats, well everything went all good before Seireitei (my ex guild btw) visited. Lets just say all the stats your boyfriend was bragging to be over Spur's might have convinced us the readers that yeah perhaps Mat was really gunna beat him. All of that because we didnt see anything happen, its all talk on forums. But the thing is, we saw it happen, a video was shown. So it kinda gave us a new perspective about this "oh-my-stats-are-higher-so-im-winning-fo-sho" mindset. ><
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

@Gollum
    Personal question, ermm are you having an affair with Rastan? I sense something fishy between you two. >.<

=O Does mat know?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I fail to see how our flaming of someone as a result of their stupidity somehow means we like each other.

Oh. phew okay >.< Well sorry. Just being the curious me. Im out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh. phew okay >.< Well sorry. Just being the curious me. Im out.
    >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>. <>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
    >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>. <>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast