Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DistroX (SFS) vs Wateveryousay (SFS)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post

Yes vs Wula's defense shield charge does have less dps but you have yet to understand that people use skills for more than their individual dps in pvp.
    well as far as fs vs fs goes and by looking at that chart i see no reason for not using fk,is and grenade as they are as i stated the top 3 in dps. also when u stated y do people use ss when it has low dps its cause finishers casting time dont matter as long as it does its job finishing the opponent. i dont have to be an FS to know a good combo just like people dont need to be an FA to know their obvious combo

SIGMetal
    Now that you understand that pvps aren't pure dps since a finisher kills an opponent as soon as it registers, maybe you can come up a good combo for fs now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    There's only 3 skills an FS needs to kill their opponent in regular pvp and SS and IS aren't in there
    instead of both of u arguing with me u should argue with each other since u guys obviously contradict each other. and pvp is alll about dps ss finishing make it 0cast time giving it highest dps as a finisher

if i was distro vs wula i already know wat combo i would use. fk,is,sg is still gonna be my first 3 skills, u guys have still yet to convince me otherwise

SIGMetal
    I'm not arguing with dro,I'm sure he already knows what I'm talking about

c'mon spur,hr20obplayerfirst180onmerc......you should know this,and stop using a calculator,I know your azn and all,but there's more to a dps combo than the wrong math
    exactly "hr20obplayerfirst180onmerc......you should know this" i am right until proven otherwise according to that right?

I have the power

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

SIGMetal
    Quit trying to twist it and just admit that you don't know
    lol u know wat funny, your acting as if your the "teacher" with the answer key, guess wat u arent.

Banned
    Yep, this kid is 11.

SIGMetal
    so you finally figured it out?...if so prove it,if not quit pretending you think you know what you're talking about
    the numbers dromar posted proves itself. your the one that needs to prove y the highest dps skills shouldnt be used

I've already proven it to myself and given you all the clues you need to figure it out for yourself (cuz I'm really a nice guy at heart),your ego is just so far out of whack that you just can't admit to yourself that a 32 year old white guy who's been gaming for 27 years might know something more than a mmo dedicated no-lifer such as yourself........It's ok to admit your wrong spur,I've done it before on here,like when I said this update would be badass.....I said I was wrong 2 weeks after and quit the game for good,now other players are realizing it and leaving too

Relax bro,all you had to do was ask from the start but you got all butthurt that I called hanny's combo fail so I had to fu*k with you,lemme guess,did you make it for him?....no wonder you're so serious.

omg youre 32 yrs old? youre ten years older than me! LOL, I learned something new today! and btw Han's combo. Dont ever say hans combo fail, as far as I know han has been beating ALOT of people ingame with it and its working.

Theres a big difference between claiming a "supposed" accurate statement and an actual ingame fight. Actions speak louder than words, Gollum over there keeps talking but all he can show is his LOL....his rota solo on the other hand we show duel videos to prove that the superiority with stats dont really count when it comes to actual ingame combat. >< It just dont.

DO > SAY
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Wait did you just say stats don't count when it comes to standing pvp? l0l
    Why would I bother with standing pvp videos if every single one of my stats is superior to his?
    Yes. You read it right. >.< Dont deny that you werent there to witness your boyfriend's pvp. 60%+ rate wont guarantee that you'll crit all skills.

With the insane amount of duped alz he used to gear up multiple characters he doesn't even have to try and use a well timed combo anymore,he could spam SS/SG and all day long and still keep bringer
    Hey! Shh, youre already 32 years old, calm down you might turn 42 tomorow if you keep on stressing yourself about that thing youre accusing him >.<

Its his bro's. He only worked on his and his bro's account, this multiple is really just his and his bros LOL you make it sound like he geared up all his friends like Fiery >< No he is not like that, just not too rich to do that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast