Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Epic forcium blade up for bidding

Quote Originally Posted by beslosion View Post
    I am pretty sure lute n some of those ascension kids r the ones who got the gm generated gears
    Except all their gear was deleted, and everyone knows about that. Such can't be said about items like tomaboy's cape.

Quote Originally Posted by beslosion View Post
    I am pretty sure lute n some of those ascension kids r the ones who got the gm generated gears
    except all previous GAs got all that gear removed. DH was the one with 17amp gloves. I had a 20dmg 7amp forcy orb which got removed. Honestly if you want one of those now they aren't all that rare anymore with the new drops these days.

if you ACTUALLY want gm generated gear I hear seireitei is pretty pro on that with some guild buddies of theirs. Or you'd have to hit up some old venus players if they're still around with the gear they were given from gms way back when the game started on ogp. I hear they got full characters set up with pro forcy and +8 capes

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    except all previous GAs got all that gear removed. DH was the one with 17amp gloves. I had a 20dmg 7amp forcy orb which got removed. Honestly if you want one of those now they aren't all that rare anymore with the new drops these days.

if you ACTUALLY want gm generated gear I hear seireitei is pretty pro on that with some guild buddies of theirs. Or you'd have to hit up some old venus players if they're still around with the gear they were given from gms way back when the game started on ogp. I hear they got full characters set up with pro forcy and +8 capes
    +1, bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Except all their gear was deleted, and everyone knows about that. Such can't be said about items like tomaboy's cape.
    toma saw the epic 10 amp cape in a shop for 1b.. bought the sht out of it. then sent it a ticket about the cape. if it were a legit drop that had something to do with the retarded drop tables they never confirm - he was set.
    but if it was gm generated he wanted it removed with his alz kindly compensated.

and it was shortly removed with his 1b alz compensated.

PS he never wore it.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Shadow Titanium
    [QUOTE=Lute;236983]except all previous GAs got all that gear removed. DH was the one with 17amp gloves. I had a 20dmg 7amp forcy orb which got removed. Honestly if you want one of those now they aren't all that rare anymore with the new drops these days.

O cool story, let me know when ur taking advatage of corruption so I can join in next time big guy.

Ps Let me know when u see one of those orbs around

Hi, I like forum drama. Please keep it coming.

- Retired
    - Retired

wow did this thread get jacked or what..
    Mercury's #1 Breakfast Meat!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausag3 View Post
    wow did this thread get jacked or what..
    Ya it did, cause they are all jealous of the blade.

Shadow Titanium
    ^ True story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    gt.fo

bump
    I just got here. =/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast