Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sei's Maquinas Outpost (Video)

Sei's Maquinas Outpost Bosses (Video)

This video was made for those of you who have not had the opportunity to visit the newest dungeon, Maquinas Outpost. For those of you who have visited but have succumbed to its devastation maybe this will help guide you in your endeavors.

There is a lot of trial and error built into this video we have done the hard part, now all you need to do, is become strong enough to conquer it

Good luck
    Last edited by Seireitei4eva; 07-03-2011 at 08:21 PM.

i went to this dungeon, i got pooped on :>

Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post

This video was made for those of you who have not had the opportunity to visit the newest dungeon, Maquinas Outpost. For those of you who have visited but have succumbed to its devastation maybe this will help guide you in your endeavors.

There is a lot of trial and error built into this video we have done the hard part, now all you need to do, is glitch some alz to conquer it

Good luck
    fix'd

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

that vid WAS rape though.

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

This dungeon really makes ft2 look like a joke...

Also tomaboy, if you're in bm1 all the time, why don't you use sod? Sure it's dps might not be that great, but surely the debuff effect would pay off for the party.

Banned
    i think he did use it but just mostly stuck to his combo o.o

hi, what's the reason the fb in the video cast aura and then bm2? normally i cast bm2 first and then aura cos bm2 has long cast time.... if someone could explain advantages of it i would appreciate it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seireitei4eva View Post

There is a lot of trial and error built into this video we have done the hard part, now all you need to do, is become strong enough to conquer it

Good luck
    drop wise guys got ripped off lol bike kits drop rate are ruining the drops

Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    hi, what's the reason the fb in the video cast aura and then bm2? normally i cast bm2 first and then aura cos bm2 has long cast time.... if someone could explain advantages of it i would appreciate it!
    there are none,it just wastes time when aura is casted first. and its bm1 btw. xD

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    Aura makes your base stats go up, which makes bm1 better.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast