Thread: Advice and Help please.

Smile Advice and Help please.

before I begin lemme just get this outta the way :

-Stats-
    Level 73 Force Blader
    STR:157 INT:155 DEX:242
    Sword/Magic: Master/Master

Equipment :
    Aramid Battlehelm of Protection +4 (slot)
    Aramid Battlesuit +5
    Aramid Battlegloves of Destructive +5 (slot - Def. Rate +20)
    Aramid Battleboots of Protective +4 (slot)

Shadowsteel Katana of Deathblow +6 (2 slot - Magic Attack +5, Add Damage +10)
    Citirine Orb of Destruction +5 (Slot - Attack Rate +50)

Epaulet of Fighter +3

Now that that's outta the way here's my question : What should I be on the look out for, to buy or from drops at my current level and stats? I'm currently just skill leveling and not really trying to grind/farm but once I'm done where would be a good area/dungeon that I could farm for equipment?

I've read quite a bit here and there for help but all this osm/terra/amp/etc,.. kinda gets me. I'm not sure what those are. Anyhow thanks ahead for the help and advice.

Titanium
    i'll tell you about cheap things u can go for it until u get hight lvls (i mean by this 130 until u can get better gear)
    osum hel of db 10 crit dmg 2 slots u can + it until +8 or higher
    osum battle suit s.amp in 1 slot and hp in the other and + it to +8 or hight
    mystic battle shoes 4 s.amp or higher
    mystic battle gloves 4 s.amp or higher
    vampiric earing x2
    braclets of fighter x2
    amulet of pain +4
    vampiric amulet +2 or higher
    lapis orb of dp 6 crit dmg or higher 2 slots
    osum blade or katana of dp 6 crit dm or higher 2 slots
    epulet of figher +6
    belt of vital +1 or higher
    get the free board
    spam eod untill u get the merg ring
    buy rings of luck +1 until u base rate get higher
    btw i'm not expert in fbs so more advice is needed from expert ones.

seeing all that stuff, is there specific areas/dungeons where i'm able to get those drops? Or should I alz farm to buy them?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoBalt View Post
    seeing all that stuff, is there specific areas/dungeons where i'm able to get those drops? Or should I alz farm to buy them?
    At your level you can't get most of that stuff from drops yourself yet because they drop in higher level dungeons....just finish skilling then keep running your missions and save up the alz....should have about 50m or more from the remaining quest and missions you have plus about 5m or so per battle style rank up at 110, 120, etc.

Keep checking auction house for a good deal on something...buy only slotted weapons and armor (preferably 2 slots and/or player crafted stuff...any gears with purple text with empty slots are valuable consider saving to buy them). Most rings and amulets are pretty cheap up until +8, then they start costing hundreds of millions....up to +7 can be looted fairly easy from just about any mid to high level mob if you farm them enough.

Just about any dungeon is good for certain kinds of drops....try not to buy too many dungeon entry items from auction house too soon.....it can add up and be a waste if you don't know how to run certain dungeons yet.....use either the free ones from daily missions or any you find as drops from mobs.

Overall, I'd say just continue to play the game, have fun and you'll eventually get the items you need....if you focus too much on obtaining certain items, the game will start to seem more like a job than a game.....the best drops come when your not even looking for or grinding for them.

BTW, the Amp gear will most likely be extremely expensive to buy and the most rare of drops (could actually be months before you get an amp drop from anything..I've never got any amp drop in 3 years of playing )...don't bother buying it anytime soon either...unless you feel you can afford it. You most likely won't NEED it until about 130 or so or if you NW a lot and don't want to get slaughtered easily.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 07-07-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks for all the information. Now I have a good idea what to look for when I'm done doing what i do best