Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wts>135 fa

Wts>135 fa

SOld
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 07-11-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Bump
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Bump

Titanium
    Aww, I'll miss your Fa D:

I'll never forget the stit suit you mailed me on your FA.

It would've helped last war, but my WA got 3rd place, with the gear I have on xD
    and it's truly garb

updated

Shadow Titanium
    is the gear char bound or anything?
    btw does that osm and s.tit come with the fa?
    does it need xfer?
    Last edited by BackForMore; 07-07-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    is the gear char bound or anything?
    btw does that osm and s.tit come with the fa?
    does it need xfer?
    Yes, the gear is char bound
    I'm selling the OSM and STIT seperately but it can come with FA, but going to cost extra
    Yes it needs xfer

Bump

updated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast