Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMO's of Today.

MMO's of Today.

I don't know what it is with every MMO of this decade. Starting off, they are great, theres so much to do. The higher level you go, the less stuff there is to do. Then after a certain level...there's nothing to do. Cabal is a great game..but lets face facts here. Who wants too play a game where all you can do past level 98 is grind for a higer level, or war. I know..Alot of you, correct? I mean, of course you do, you're here reading this, aren't you? However..I know there are a few others like me, who feel that they need to do something differant. Add more quests, or more maps, or even more classes too choose from. Also, at 170. What is there to do? War? CA? Dungeon? Ima tell you, you can only run a dungeon so many times before it gets stupid. This is what cabal has going for it. 1-98 good storyline, moderate ammount of quests, skill variety. 98-170 Nothing..Maybe a few more maps, but nothin for real. Basically what I'm trying too point out is that for players in the higer level area, it gets pretty boring after a while. Y'know?

Is this a QQ? No it's really not. Just pointing out facts.
    Will there be haters? Yes, there always is.
    Do I care about the haters? No not really =)

But eh, I guess that's all I have too say for now.

Sup matty

Mofkn matty

Theres plenty to do.

Ill holla at you next time we go to sienna/lost island. Mostly as 170 all you do aside from NW and CA is run random dungeons with ppl ^_^

Haha, thank you very much Nanjirou.
    =)

you actually liked questing? O.O

I love quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Listeria View Post
    you actually liked questing? O.O
    listymoogle <33

I personally find that this game gets more interesting after 110 =/

Everything you do beforehand is to build your character up to play this game.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XMfknMattyX View Post
    I don't know what it is with every MMO of this decade. Starting off, they are great, theres so much to do. The higher level you go, the less stuff there is to do. Then after a certain level...there's nothing to do.
    Well when they incorporate more elements for higher levels the lower levels complain, and the same goes for the opposite. That's just imo though.

I loved 1-98, I think Cabal has a really good storyline; I didn't just ignore the text on quests when I did them. We really should have more quests and maybe add 1 or 2 maps.

End game content is a really big part for me and as much as I like Cabal I do have to agree that there's not much of an endgame to it. Grinding more, war, and running the same dungeons over and over again do get kind of boring. If only there was a strip club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast