Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regearing my fa :x

Shadow Titanium

Regearing my fa :x

Going to start regearing my fa and wanted some tips on gear, going the right path or no? I'll be mostly using it for war/pvp/occasional dungeoning which I'll just swap some vamp accessories for.
    Was thinking I'd do mix of TG and Osm, benefits to mixing it? Or should I stick with full osm/full tg? I'm thinking this just depends on how much money I'm willing to spend on it, but it never hurts to ask.

7% 2 slot Osm suit/TG suit
    7% Osm boots/TG boots
    7% Osm gloves/TG gloves
    Helm I wasn't sure on, waiting to see if I can find a pc 2 slot TG or just going with a pc osm for now.

Been reading other threads, and it seems people are saying 2 slot forcy over 7% forcy. Correct or no? Or should I do combination?

Rings, ros9's, cr1's, or cr2's? Back when I used to play fa people would always tell me cr1/2 over ros9.

And then just an other tips you have Thanks guys

I'd recommend full osm as TG amp is kinda expensive.
    And if you're gonna go 2slot osm suit, you may as well go 2slot battleboot too.
    If you need one, I'm selling it.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...rcy-Xtal-20-CD

PC DMG osm helm is fine, but if you are really willing to spend, get a 7/40 osm.

From what I've heard, 2x20% CD > 2x7% amp > mix

CR+2 > RoS+9 > CR+1
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Shadow Titanium
    2 slot osm suit is a lot cheaper then 2 slot osm boots, but if I can get hte money before you sell them I'd definitely be interested in them.

Thanks

Banned
    o.o just stay osm and save money for forcy or sig.using tera is a waste,not a big diff like u wont die 24/7 if u dont use tera gear so just +10 ur osm or just +9 and deal with it and save for minimum sig or forcy.and still u need alz for the runes u need so idk... ur choice o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    From what I've heard, 2x20% CD > 2x7% amp > mix
    lol, to the op, don't believe everything they claim; they never tested both. i believe u said u wanted war and dungeoning as well? so i gather u like using ur guns? take a hint...

i din't bother putting my inputs to the other thread cuz there's no getting to these people's heads...

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    lol, to the op, don't believe everything they claim; they never tested both. i believe u said u wanted war and dungeoning as well? so i gather u like using ur guns? take a hint...

i din't bother putting my inputs to the other thread cuz there's no getting to these people's heads...
    1. You should never believe everything you hear.

And hey, do you remember this:

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Mix 40cd Fullamp
    PVE
    GD 6 5 7
    CS 4 8 6
    --- --- ---
    * 10 13 13

PVP
    GD 6 5 7
    CS 5 8 5
    --- --- ---
    * 11 13 12
    Yea. That's where my formula came from.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Well think about it, if you are using your guns, you would like the consistancy=amp. So I prefer AMP orbs for FA
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    That's what I heard about amp weps as well which is why I was like eh? when I heard fa's want 20 dmg forcy now. I don't have an issue with not critting on my fa either so I can see how getting 20 dmg forcy would be better.

@BamOwnage you said you preferred amp orbs for fa, but your amp is only 40 on your sig, so I"m assuming you have yet to get your fc amp weps?

Shadow Titanium
    Another question, for orbs, where would topaz 7 amp 20 cdi fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    That's what I heard about amp weps as well which is why I was like eh? when I heard fa's want 20 dmg forcy now. I don't have an issue with not critting on my fa either so I can see how getting 20 dmg forcy would be better.

@BamOwnage you said you preferred amp orbs for fa, but your amp is only 40 on your sig, so I"m assuming you have yet to get your fc amp weps?
    Too expensive, I would've liked to buy two
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast