Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok one more time AMP OR DAMAGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    I just worked out that if I used 2x Forcy Orb +11 [2 slot], I'd only have 44% amp.
    I'll probably be getting a magic amp rune and paying close attention to getting that to level 4 a.s.a.p.
    Would 44% amp be enough though, or would you recommend another combo (1xCD and 1xamp, 2x amp)?

ofcourse u need magic amp rune and all the other runes that will increase ur damage. Reason why +11 forcium are a plus is because of the magic attack gain.
    High magic attack = High FA damage.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    ofcourse u need magic amp rune and all the other runes that will increase ur damage. Reason why +11 forcium are a plus is because of the magic attack gain.
    High magic attack = High FA damage.
    Do you know what's a good price to buy magic amp runes for?
    I see one in AH now for 210, but that seems a bit pricey.

Also, is 2x Forcy Orb +11 [7% m.amp] really that bad?
    I was considering just getting 2 amp orbs because it's just so much cheaper.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    Ive been with my friend Han to test all these orbs throughout our stay in this game.

a +10 forcy 20% dmge does more crits than a +11 forcy 7% amp.

But its not really a big difference, just wanted to tell what does more and what does not.
    yea that's why u use amp lol, yet u preach cd miavi, u sure confuse me....been trolled before into getting the more expensive 2 slot or 20 cd db...iwthout enough magic ur guns I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...unless u wanna pvp all ur life, then by all means load up on cd...sheesh....mix is the only way to go, im still sure about that. that way u dont have to rely on runes, magic pots, pets whatnot...and dont compare orbs with diffrent plus cuz we all know mattk (or attk as in other classes) is important in order for ur mamp to really kick in. Same goes with our cr which is easy to get (if u have less than 50 there's something wrong with u); must be decent for all ur cd to be justified. That's the last ima tell what I think. Leave it at that.

you dont know what my orbs are at the moment my dear. If you still think im at 7% mgic amp. sure why not LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Do you know what's a good price to buy magic amp runes for?
    I see one in AH now for 210, but that seems a bit pricey.

Also, is 2x Forcy Orb +11 [7% m.amp] really that bad?
    I was considering just getting 2 amp orbs because it's just so much cheaper.
    Not bad! >< Im not saying its bad dont get me wrong. Its good.
    But you also have to know that 20% is better dmge

Banned
    you dont know what my orbs are at the moment my dear. If you still think im at 7% mgic amp. sure why not LOL
    u still confuse me...that's why i stopped reading ur advice...if i know ur one of them leading people into spending more for weaps they won't have any use for later lol...even in ur guide before, u didnt dwell into accessories and weapons, cuz u know well that's a mtter of preference and as such is in the realm of opinion. Like i said, to each his own.

wish we could find a way someday to validate these differing opinions. Seeing as ur in a diffrent planet lol, no way that gonna happen.

Not bad! >< Im not saying its bad dont get me wrong. Its good.
    But you also have to know that 20% is better dmge
    Is it worth the extra 300-400m though?
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

SIGMetal
    20cd > 7amp end of discussion
    never should u compare items at different pluses or else my 40cd+15 lapis orb > 7/40 forcy orb+0

Banned
    oh someone with suspect deductive skill butt in i see. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    u still confuse me...that's why i stopped reading ur advice...if i know ur one of them leading people into spending more for weaps they won't have any use for later lol...even in ur guide before, u didnt dwell into accessories and weapons, cuz u know well that's a mtter of preference and as such is in the realm of opinion. Like i said, to each his own.

wish we could find a way someday to validate these differing opinions. Seeing as ur in a diffrent planet lol, no way that gonna happen.
    what I say dont come out from nothing, its all been tested, Its not my purpose to convince, that wouldnt be advising.

You continue to stick with mixed because it is obviously what your gears are atm. Deny it, but the obvious fact or for the lack of a better word latent truth permeates from your contradictions. Mix will never be better compared to x2 forcium 2 slot. Its a fact.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast