Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Password issue

Angry Password issue

Ok, so about two months ago or so i created a cabal account. I played for a bit, and then quit. I went to log back in recently, but couldn't remember my password. So I went through the forgotten password process, and I got this email in return:

Hello *** (ID : *******),

You've requested for your account information of www.cabal.com. The temporarily changed PW is as below:

Temporary PW: ********
    Once you succeed to sign-in at www.cabal.com, you can change the temporary PW at Account Management.

Please do not expose or share your ID and PW to public forum, friends, family or others for your account security.

Regards,
    The CABAL Support Team

So I tried to log into the website with the Temporary Password, and it worked. Then I clicked on "Account Management" to change my password, and it said, word for word, "You should transfer or activate your account to use this page" So, I tried to log into the actual game, and it said something similar but it included something about an email verification. Well, obviously, the email states nothing about an email verification. I have no way of playing Cabal, and am very frustrated. How may I resolve this issue?

bump