Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: old og planet acc..

old og planet acc..

i cant retrieve my old acc... it keep saying password incorrect..

some1 help me or direct me to an existing thread

thank you

I am having the same problem. I filled out many tickets and was told they found my old account, but I cannot get it transferred over. I cannot fill out any more tickets and am not getting any response. I don't know where else to ask for help. I just now was able to join the forums to be able to write here for help. Please, anyone, tell me what to do. I have at LEAST $400.00 worth of stuff, one or two astral boards, about 8 pets, and I forgot what else. I was over level 100 if I remember right. I couldn't play for awhile because of health and now that I'm back, it's all gone, and I saw a notice that I wont be able to transfer after October. I even included my phone number on the tickets so they could call me to straighten this out and nobody will call me. I don't mind spending money in this game, but I'm not sure if I want to spend anymore if I'm going to lose all that I have. My family gave me money for holidays and that's all I bought was those cards for astros. So, it's not like I'm rich, I'm not and I can't spend anymore for now. I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm not used to forums and I do have some disabilities, so please bear with me. Thank you.
    Big Stinker

Live to win!! Must get my super godly acc back!!!!!

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo

use the Help Desk option on the main website.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

juz hope this goes smooth cuz i have 4 people needa get there acc back...

Thumbs down

I tried to redeem my account a while back ago, but also, they said they got it, but they never gave it back. I had a load of stuff on her too, and I know for a fact, I was past level 115. I have a feeling I got hacked, but It makes me angry thinking that. All I wanted was my old account back, and I guess they just ignore you after a while. I tried this exactly when the new one came out, which was, as you all know, a long time ago. I really just want it back..I cant see the problem in that

I also have the same problem, i had a lvl 140 blader with 2 bill and a eof+8 on it and now i cant get it back i wish i could get back into cabal, i also have sent tickets and no reply i really want to get it back

Yea I had an old account on OGPlanet that i started 6 months after it had just came out of beta. But I find it more fun to start a new one ^_^

Im in the same boat guys. I have like $400 in my old ogp account and EST has made me wait for 4 MONTHS since Nov 5th. They keep saying it sbeing processed and they they are sorry for the delay. I really want my lv 134 BL back. I had tons of stuff and a EOG+7 as well as a mystic set that i <3 XD . I dont see why they dont have our stuff back to us yet :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast