Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Account has been block with no reason

Account has been block with no reason

Hi GM. i post this because my acount has been block with no reason.
    At 7: 00 pm July 3 2011 . I 'm training in Pontus Ferrum and then my friend call me to warp to Mutant to help him do his Quest Rank Up... when i warping.. My screen is all white and freeze..(Client in Respond function.After update this errors is happen all the time and i really not happy with this even i change chanel it is still freeze or change get in Dungeon.)...like everytime it is freeze.. i close it up.
    Then open new cabal client...when i login what happend is : it say my account has been blocked .
    I tried to unlock by using OTP but ..longtime ago i dont use my old email(the email has registed for this ID game) and it has been deleted...so there is no way to get OTP
    Also I would change to new email . i have discussed it on the tickets
    Here is my ticket numbers : 30811 and 31510
    after that i sent 2 tickets but no respond and over 10 days already
    Hope GM solve my problem .Thank You
    Here is my Email: [email protected]
    Sever : Vernus.
    My Character: lDZl lvl 171
    Class :Warrior

Shadow Titanium
    hmm cabal always glitch after update. like the alz G storage glitch back then.
    hope GM unlbock u soon =]

Banned
    posting on forums will not speed up ur tickets and 10days is nothing its been 3months for me

Thank guys. I just post it until gm open it for me...not gona give up lol
    also i have BuiT 3 char 1xx already
    I want to get back what i have paid ...safe core

Yep, same here. my account was blocked today. never used any cheats/hacks or buy/sell alz. Blocked for no reason. I sent a ticket in and we'll see what happens. I've been playing here since 2009 and never had a problem before. I spend lots of money on their cash shop monthly especially with these events all the time. I guess it's a sign to quit. Haha prolly for the best, no more money for est from me.

Sometime.......i think it is better if we play private sv....cuz u dont spend very much money on it.....easy to get everythings...because we play game just for entertainment.. And We need EST to be cover every prolem has been cause by bugs
    If they cant do it..............sign.........time to quit......playing game.....go back to MW2. Black Ops....Crysis 2

Banned
    wtf my acc got block also today. i still can get in this morning n after i come back from work try to log on it said block?? wtffff someone try to hack me n got sub pass wrong?? or wat

it is seem like...when ppl got weapone +15 is got block...with no reason....

Bumb

posting in forums will not speed up ticket response, wait in line like everybody else.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast