Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WA hack t2 no cd

^caught.

lol never record full video cuz xfire use many space in hard disk u want video with 10gb? i don't know how edit video.Show me one video with edit time war.Why u dont come last tg before m/a?
    Last edited by oOSakuraOo; 07-13-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Went to watch transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by oOSakuraOo View Post
    lol never record full video cuz xfire use many space in hard disk u want video with 10gb? i don't know how edit video.Show me one video with edit time war.Why u dont come last tg before m/a?

I go out, with friends, girlfriend, families... I dont go through every war 24/7 framing people who have better score...

B!sh u 1 shot me with ur hax after I whooped ur 17x DBS azz with my nub... Who does that? And u act like a Freakin 3yr old.
    Last edited by brusky; 07-13-2011 at 08:40 PM.

and stop denyin shet when the evidence is right there u PoS good for nothing hacking B!sh... Fawk ur life with a louis vuitton condom n!gg@ #nuffsaid

I'm hungry

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    and stop denyin shet when the evidence is right there u PoS good for nothing hacking B!sh... Fawk ur life with a louis vuitton condom n!gg@ #nuffsaid

I'm hungry
    lmao. you got 1 shot because you're weak that has nothing to do with fucen hacks shiet lol.

Oh so me and the whole crowd of people in bi was seeing sh!t when pvp started and u instantly jump of the map while u casted Ass/Sod/II at the same time whiles u disappeared?.. Even ur own giuldie ditched the Giuld after seeing that shet..... I don't even think anyone can 1 shot in this game like what u did but hey I'm a weak nub what do I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n kno

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Oh so me and the whole crowd of people in bi was seeing sh!t when pvp started and u instantly jump of the map while u casted Ass/Sod/II at the same time whiles u disappeared?.. Even ur own giuldie ditched the Giuld after seeing that shet..... I don't even think anyone can 1 shot in this game like what u did but hey I'm a weak nub what do I I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n kno
    lol... who was the one level hacking in Pi... and if you dont believe me... just wait till tomorrow... my friend has the video =] you can frame me all you want but im the one with the evidence buddy. if you think im bluffing, please wait and see.

Ur claiming I do any sort of hackin in this game? LMFAO ok bring this evidence N!gga I dare u and it better be good too... Oh and hurry with this so called evidence I'll get everyone ik in cabal to be on forum to see it.. I'm loving this more and more

Besides I've been in pi like wat 3 times but go ahead make my day tomrw
    Last edited by brusky; 07-13-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Banned
    pftttt 1987 if i still had my old warrior id rape ur ass no even ur hacks would help MyWaIsTank

and hiiiiiiii yumii

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast