Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: WA hack t2 no cd

Quote Originally Posted by sfx4 View Post
    lol i bought the char wit jus the +15 daik gearless. Its same as you buy any other ordinary +15 sig event gears or extended weaps. Pretty much u dont know that as ur forum name says so

Btw ur fb was a fail with such a fail hr. U gave me it gearless with nothing nice to look at.

Btw, sorry i whoop ur ass dun be ashamed and claim such biased remarks based on your on weakness of ur fail fa Im ready for a duel anytime fail. Please re-roll , BIGGESTNOOBONTHESERVER coz u r fail
    i wear my title with pride because im legit unlike u rofl and sure pvp me anytime. im sure stacker taught u how to cast assasinate infernal and sod at once.

Brah its not me u guys just look at he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n vid more closely and llook for urselfs

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ yea im too legit to Quit

Quoted for Truth , IL u Spur
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    the game will change, updates will come out but these forums will never change

WTF WE DO LEAVE US ALONE U BASTER JUST CAUSE WE HAVE A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING MEMBER THAT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING DID SOMETHING DONT MEAN U HAVE 2 BE BLAMING THE WHOLE I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING GUILD I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ MAN I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by 3osanka View Post
    yeah alot of stuff goes around about unitedsoulz or whatever but then again its just story's but so far how i see it its true ...

look at the name closely.. my name is Yumichi.... the video shows Yumlchl and the giuld ViciousCircle is VlclousClrcle in vid.. and i always got praetor of Silence on and in Vid its not there and i always got some I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n costume on and in vid i dont.. hmmm seem like a framm to me dont u think?

yea its very easi to see that the name and guild name is wrong. also the video taker did not click on the char soo he did not confirm that the fb that ws hacking was lvl 137.

yea reason he didnt click is clear thats his own fb hes using cus i recognise the redosm kat and forcy boot from anywhere... i cant even afford forcy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientMagic View Post
    WTF WE DO LEAVE US ALONE U BASTER JUST CAUSE WE HAVE A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING MEMBER THAT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING DID SOMETHING DONT MEAN U HAVE 2 BE BLAMING THE WHOLE I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING GUILD I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ MAN I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ YOU
    lol fail as FA is that all u needed to say ?

Free Yumichi he's done nothing wrong where are gms at times like this?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast