Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Matrigod View Post
    lol @ this moron, dont know who i am?

funny how ive never seen u once on these forums in the past year, and now you're going hardcore on this thread about someone u dont know

gjgjgjgjjgg
    Did I say I cared? Did I say I was active? Do I care who you are? these are all simple questions that can be answered with No... and again you rant and rave but yes I have posted here in the last year check this forum as you'll see a few posts by me but wait like the rest you just read what you wanted got ur panties ina bunch then called me a moron so hurtful i might have a cry because someone on a game doesn't like me so sad now.....

Pls guys let's not do this

i like what you did there, making yourself look like a retard so i dont even have to, ty
    well now that we are on the same level can we hug and be friends? maybe go lick some windows together? look I'm doing it again see how much I care what people on an online gaming community think of me....

hey just a quick question

in the vid where ur hacking, do u remember if u had ur roborobo equipped? the one without a name change? cuz if u did, ur boned.

that other vid shows u w/ the same exact pet

touchdoooooooown
    i Always got the pet on unless i put on another alt but i always have pet on Yumi sir

and also the Frammer has removed the video from xfire...... hmm i wonder Why

Yea my Pet is and always has been a roborobo

not caring about the thoughts of an online gaming community

yet you're sticking up for someone whos being flamed for hacking

brbrbrbrbrb
    loolololololing
    I'm not sticking up for anyone I'm just stating the things I see wrong. I don't think someone should be banned for being framed all I've seen is "in my opinion" a fake video & a chat log of someone sayin about hacking doesn't show anything other could be a joke could be a ploy to get someone to admit hacking and give links. IMO shouldn't be banned for saying hack and/or hacking. But I still find it funny you said "funny how ive never seen u once on these forums in the past year" why have "Join Date 07-15-2011" and be so aggressive in this thread?

Where are the gms at?

[GM] Kato
    Hi XDestroyerWIX,

We've investigated these issues and have taken the appropriate actions. As this is the case, I am going to close this thread.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567