Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

IGN: Yumichi
    Guild: ViciousCircle
    Nation: Capella

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5304/

LOL... thats some crazy shiet... can you imagine how fast he can kill bosses and get drops? or level? LOLLLL

Brah u just made me one happy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.. i dont even own a forcy SHoe ++ i dont use katana...... next time u decide to fram me check the items i use first Bish

and g ms im gladd u will see what i noticed too.. it didnt take me more than 2 views of the vid to noticce this crap this Player Stacker and his nub 1987 try to put on me.... Hurry and unblock me so i can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n war....

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Brah u just made me one happy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.. i dont even own a forcy SHoe ++ i dont use katana...... next time u decide to fram me check the items i use first Bish

and g ms im gladd u will see what i noticed too.. it didnt take me more than 2 views of the vid to noticce this crap this Player Stacker and his nub 1987 try to put on me.... Hurry and unblock me so i can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n war....
    LOL gears can be changed anytime buddy... it doesnt prove a thing.

I posted long ago that this kind of things will start to happen but nobody believe me, they call me names, and say that im crazy and that the GAMEGUARD is the safest "Counter-ThirdPartyProgs" now u see??? if they dont start baning prepare, cuz it will be imposible to lvl up, even being in town, cuz somone just can pk u in a non pk chan XD, that happened in global, lets hope this not happen here.

Titanium
    anyone else notice that around 54~55 seconds in the vid something doesnt seem right?
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years

That's one sad attempt to frame.... I don't know either of you but glad my magnifine glass works so well on vids you can clearly see the cap I's or small l's instead of i at end of name same for guild name in video... really a sad sad attempt....
    Last edited by Kong_DST; 07-14-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Banned
    I like how UnitedSoul shouted on megaphone that they would back him up. When someone's backed by a guild like that, you know they're not legit lol.

i just hope est can see this shet too...... cus this vid was freshly made how can i chnge my gears in a matter of hours if now minutes... everything bout this Yumichi in vid dont seem right at all title/name/gears...

1987 pls make me laugh some more

Anyone can change into any gear if they have alz.

With the way you hack... I wouldnt be amazed if you changed gear everyday with all the alz you make lol.

ahahahahahahah ah what is this . this sally this hack detected no one can use it's fake must be lag or somthing in ur internet connection
    but can u tell me how u by luck get a vid for a hacker i think it's fake

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast