Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

Hope these pics help free a wrongly banned user if not then it's total bs that this can be done and gotten away with....

and 1 i cut it from....

plus this video is not new. It was record by a friend a while ago but he didnt know how to convert it because it was so large so he waited till I came by his house to convert it for him. =]
    Last edited by XDestroyerWIX; 07-15-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Banned
    Weird how the people supporting this hacker types like him. It's like they're all globals or something, not that I have anything against globals... yet.

lmao ik right, "I dont have anything against globals " LMao u're killing me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Weird how the people supporting this hacker types like him. It's like they're all globals or something, not that I have anything against globals... yet.

Weird how people can't read the difference between i's and l's and how people assume everyone is a global user or is a hacker.......

Banned
    There's a little truth in stereotypes whether you like it or not. Saying he's not a hacker is like saying OJ was innocent.
    The glove didn't fit!

lol

lol a week ago i was still lvlin

137.... and if i was so called in Pi haxin and lvlin fast how am i still 137? xplaination pls

Yumi BRO ILY , but wtf is up with this sht bro , this is so hard 2 Believe , SO HARD WOMANS

There's a little truth in stereotypes whether you like it or not. Saying he's not a hacker is like saying OJ was innocent.
    The glove didn't fit!

I'm not saying if he is or isn't a hacker I'm just stating what I see in the ss's i put up they are not i's.... Go on cabal look at a char with i's in the name then look at ss's...

Plus I don't think he or she should be framed with such a pathetic attempt.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast