Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    lol a week ago i was still lvlin

137.... and if i was so called in Pi haxin and lvlin fast how am i still 137? xplaination pls
    wow yumichi you really do have alot of friends. I think they might just unblock you. your guildies sure love you so much to try so desperately to bail your ass out you little hacker. and you saying 1 week ago you were still leveling? dude there are people farming t1,t2,t3 for fucen YEARS, staying at the same level. i fucen saw your ass 137 like 5 days ago. and look at your signature. yumichi 137, how long have you had that shiet?

Banned
    Only one yumichi in VisciousCircle. Why would someone go out of their way to frame some unknown?

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMagic View Post
    Yumi BRO ILY , but wtf is up with this sht bro , this is so hard 2 Believe , SO HARD WOMANS
    Ancient we just now became cool dong I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n try me with this sh!t all the evidence is right there... Open ur fawkin eyes and look at the god d@m proof sittin in front of u...Idc if yumi is unbanned or not but taining my name in the process won't fly with me either get with it or Fawk off pls.... Ty

Cause of jealousy i suspect or cause they actually hack and were going to get caught so used someone else as a patsy to take heat off them IDK i just seen this watched vid and knew it was fake....

Who shouted that ? U I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Lier wtf I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ only shout was by FlashBanged annd was 2 sell a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Helm , I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ LEARN UR FACTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    I like how UnitedSoul shouted on megaphone that they would back him up. When someone's backed by a guild like that, you know they're not legit lol.

Banned
    Sorry but do people from UnitedSoul know how to type a coherent sentence?

i know bro thats why im saying , man dont take rage out on me uk i dont like what just happened 2 u , and im not supporting that vid cause i just saw it closely and i support u
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Ancient we just now became cool dong I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n try me with this sh!t all the evidence is right there... Open ur fawkin eyes and look at the god d@m proof sittin in front of u...Idc if yumi is unbanned or not but taining my name in the process won't fly with me either get with it or Fawk off pls.... Ty

Look , thing is , UnitedSoul , US we do not Support any hacker in our guild,,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Sorry but do people from UnitedSoul know how to type a coherent sentence?

and 1 i cut it from....

again there's the proof it's not same person

look at how I i & l look on cabal

Last edited by Kong_DST; 07-14-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
    wow yumichi you really do have alot of friends. I think they might just unblock you. your guildies sure love you so much to try so desperately to bail your ass out you little hacker. and you saying 1 week ago you were still leveling? dude there are people farming t1,t2,t3 for fucen YEARS, staying at the same level. i fucen saw your ass 137 like 5 days ago. and look at your signature. yumichi 137, how long have you had that shiet?
    What u are saying doesnt make any sense at all how long u gonna have this hysteria goin around...ive been 137 for 2 weeks almost so what ur sayin doesn't match.... Ur simply tryin to cover ur own suspicious acts by framing someone else.. It's just low and I just want gms to see all these evidences floatin around and well see what happen

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast