Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yumichi Frammed But its cool i kno god will come thru for me

<~~shows letters in cabal

<~~close up of imposter

^^^and what I cut if from

o.o there u go

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    oh yeah that just happens to be another random 137 fb in viciouscircle with white hair.
    There are lots of programs that teach you how to read you do know this right?

hint #1"<~~shows letters in cabal"

hint #2"<~~close up of imposter"

hint #3"^^^and what I cut if from"

If you still can't read that better get going to summer school... It's not hard to fake a guild using l's over i's or even I's as most seem to think "OMG HAXX BAN!!"
    Or how about this we both make a char same hair same sex same name as ur forum name you use i I'll use l (Same for guild... hell alz to start one isn't much or even hard to get) but remember when I hack on my char we'll blame you.....

Banned
    There are different fonts to use in cabal you do know this right?

Banned
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥z going hard for an cabal account...derp..

Banned
    Just for interest. You paid iBeast to take down ss? lol already saved it before he took down. Here is some proof. You seriously a pathetic hacker that is regretting.

zoom in page

Last edited by UnitedSoul; 07-15-2011 at 04:51 AM.

It's funny really u didn't post that vid till I was in war.. And since when can caps talk to procs in the process of war? And also ur a pretty good faker... I don't even talk to beast like that so pls go make more lies

Makin fake accounts just to post more lies

do kno how easy it is to Edit Stuff lie this SS u supposedly have right?... why dont u zoom in more for all of us we cannot read it right pls zoom in so we can see ur lies.......1987/Stacker sicne ur sooo right Zoom in for us and bring a clearer SS or u gonna say they are in bad quality also..... just like the ffirst video u made which seened to be in pretty good quality to me, enough to see ur lies.

Banned
    lol does this happened on ch 1,cuz i think i was running ic2 when it happened lol.anyway this is cabal god dont exist here...x.x

I guess

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast