Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For all those who dont believe its the same Yumichi. Look at this

For all those who dont believe its the same Yumichi. Look at this

all of you who say the name is a 1, an L or some other fucen crap then look at this video. it is definitely an i, but because the video is a little low quality the dots are hard to see.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a56b4/

compare it to the video that he hacked in

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5304/

I saw him in B.I and I turned on xfire to keep as a comparison video cause I know he has a lot of hacker friends who are going to back him up but my xfire crashed so i only got that much. but guess what he said at the end? "stacker I want my god dam video" you wana know why he said that? cause my friend took a snap shot of him hacking, and i sent it to him and told him we also had a video. so he paid me 500 mill a few days ago to give him the video but i never gave him shiet. yes i admit it. I took his money and still posted the hacks. I did not steal it, he gave it to me. its kind of hilarious that he would be willing to BUY it... act like i dont have extra copies... well believe it or not G.Ms, please do the investigation because that hacker in p.i is definitely yumichi.
    Last edited by Stacker; 07-14-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Actually when I watched it I could see the i in ur 2nd vid.... but why waist my time ssing it all again just for you to post more crap.... Call me a hacker all you like I'm prob more legit then you ever wish you could be... hell if it makes you feel better I'll pm a gm to look at my acct and say "all clean" if you like... Why hack in a game when it's easy without them.....

Gotta love a gaming mouse with a magnifier tool built into it

Quote Originally Posted by Kong_DST View Post
    Actually when I watched it I could see the i in ur 2nd vid.... but why waist my time ssing it all again just for you to post more crap.... Call me a hacker all you like I'm prob more legit then you ever wish you could be... hell if it makes you feel better I'll pm a gm to look at my acct and say "all clean" if you like... Why hack in a game when it's easy without them.....

Gotta love a gaming mouse with a magnifier tool built into it

i have no idea wtf u just said... "Call me a hacker all you like I'm prob more legit then you ever wish you could be" ? when did i ever call you a hacker? i said yumichi is a hacker...wait.. are you vouching for yourself on different accounts? lol

Banned
    lol

Weird yumichi uses a pc db kat but in the vid hes got some pos red osm kat

just saying

Banned
    Its obvious some ones trying to frame him im sure if he was hacking he would be 180 0....0 with super duper epic gear

lol 500m? i havent seen that kind of money in bout 8 months u nub.. hope gms can pull up all the chat history and lets see how much more lies u can make up

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Its obvious some ones trying to frame him im sure if he was hacking he would be 180 0....0 with super duper epic gear
    exactly and why lvl a 137 all hte way when i got a 160 i coulda use doesnt make sense.... ur whoel story is wack .... ur definitly gonna burn in hell for this if u dont die bye tomorow and im prayin on that sh!t too.. and u guys readin this go ask the people around me in the video when i said " stacker i want my god d@m video" aand go to the forum with him bein accused of hacking. he said he sedn me snap shot a few days ago? in here and in the otehr forum wwhich he just posted "yesterday" claimin to havin a vid of me hackin in pi.. how am i gonna know and pay u 500m i clearly didnt have a few days ago and u just told me bout the vid u had of me yesterday..... make more shet up go ahead.. ill point out all ur shet
    Last edited by brusky; 07-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.

and look at the chaat of the new video that giuld chat sounds awefully suspicious to me ... sounds like ur plottin to fram me hmmmm i wonder.. dont eff with nothin u can End b!tch have a good day

some of the things you people say to back up this hacker is totally rediculous to me. how do you know the katana was a piece of shiet? have you seen the stats? have you taken a look at it? and its gears for god sake. anyone can change gears anytime for any reason. for power, for defense, even for looks. you cant just say "OJ was caught on tape killing his wife, but he wasnt wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday". if you going to defend your hacking buddy try to use some logic. same name, same guild, capella, white hair, female. what more do you want? theres even 2 videos for comparison and he even mentioned wanting the video. shiet.. hope none of yall ever get to go jury duty. youll call everyone innoccent

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast