Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For all those who dont believe its the same Yumichi. Look at this

bump it up.

Titanium
    when do caps start at the proc pi spawn?
    <<<Utter newb for 6+ years

why u start record in warp?? all ppl record in the place boss no in warp and u dont dash to go manticore only normal walk.
    And this is for u friend http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-no-delay-hack

See everything bout this vid is wrong u can smell frame alll over this joint

Quote Originally Posted by annoy View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Stacker View Post
    i have no idea wtf u just said... "Call me a hacker all you like I'm prob more legit then you ever wish you could be" ? when did i ever call you a hacker? i said yumichi is a hacker...wait.. are you vouching for yourself on different accounts? lol
    I'm saying you can call me a hacker if you like and it makes your e-ego feel better and yea I'm a multi of someone I've never met makes a lot of sense....

what are you talking about? I never posted on any forums. This is my 3rd post. usually i dont bother with forums but i just had to make one to let everyone know about your stupid hacks. if you are talking about 1987, he doesnt even have the video, i only told him I had a video of you hacking. That was all he ever knew and i guess he went to shove it in your face with it thats all.
    what are you talking about? I never posted on any forums. This is my 3rd post. usually i dont bother with forums but i just had to make one to let everyone know about your stupid hacks. if you are talking about 1987, he doesnt even have the video, i only told him I had a video of you hacking. That was all he ever knew and i guess he went to shove it in your face with it thats all.
    Why lie more.... U are 1987 u pulled ur freaken 172 fb to threaten a 137fb nd u got rolled... Everyone knows it's u so don't claim ur not him.. Everyone who's seen the "WA hack in t2 no cd" thread knows this so stop makin ridiculous lies...all u do is go around accusin and claiming u seen anyone who seen u hack and are speakin up about it "hackin". Ur just a scared lil boy tryin to cover up the cookie crumps on ur face from the cookies u stole.. And if ur a man doin this then it's just sad

Nation bonus nation bonus caps havent had it in how long and if we had it how come i dont all my chars are cap

Quote Originally Posted by annoy View Post
    +1
    And he had Nation War BOnus.. SOOOO. He was a proc actually.
    And if thats the case, The FB was a proc that was saw hacking.

tsk tsk tsk bump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast