Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For all those who dont believe its the same Yumichi. Look at this

Banned
    Why were you frapping your self in pi ? anyway ? Frapping to show you getting r@ped by Manti ??why bother to embarass your self??

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    the l is 8 pixels while the i is 7

further proof. pixels differentiation when he says "ima solo manticore"
    the i is 7 pixels, the l is 8.

CASE CLOSED

for the record though, the only thing still lingering in this crime scene is the 0:55 text part.
    So whos Lying Here?

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Why were you frapping your self in pi ? anyway ? Frapping to show you getting r@ped by Manti ??
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Why were you frapping your self in pi ? anyway ? Frapping to show you getting r@ped by Manti ??
    A lvl 169BL in osm like him who happens to be in pi to supposedly Solo manticore? talkin in giuld that had no one in or talkin?..Sound and seems like a Framm in action to me dont u think

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    exactly and why lvl a 137 all hte way when i got a 160 i coulda use doesnt make sense.... ur whoel story is wack .... ur definitly gonna burn in hell for this if u dont die bye tomorow and im prayin on that sh!t too.. and u guys readin this go ask the people around me in the video when i said " stacker i want my god d@m video" aand go to the forum with him bein accused of hacking. he said he sedn me snap shot a few days ago? in here and in the otehr forum wwhich he just posted "yesterday" claimin to havin a vid of me hackin in pi.. how am i gonna know and pay u 500m i clearly didnt have a few days ago and u just told me bout the vid u had of me yesterday..... make more shet up go ahead.. ill point out all ur shet
    what are you talking about? I never posted on any forums. This is my 3rd post. usually i dont bother with forums but i just had to make one to let everyone know about your stupid hacks. if you are talking about 1987, he doesnt even have the video, i only told him I had a video of you hacking. That was all he ever knew and i guess he went to shove it in your face with it thats all.

And whats funny is i believe AncientMagic is in it too telllin u all the stuff he asked me.... askin me wat WR i am biish the title is over my head cant u see? and askin how far i am till next Rank.. its sad ur own video shows traces of ur "masterplan"... the way ur goin is how hitler started out... and u see what he did right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    just look at the 0:54-0:56 part when he types in guild chat... u tell me why it comes out as viciouscircle....
    maybe some 3rd party program.
    After he typed it, there was a slow pause as if "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, what did I just do. Got to say something fast."
    But I don't know. Just giving my two sense.

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    And whats funny is i believe AncientMagic is in it too telllin u all the stuff he asked me.... askin me wat WR i am biish the title is over my head cant u see? and askin how far i am till next Rank.. its sad ur own video shows traces of ur "masterplan"... the way ur goin is how hitler started out... and u see what he did right?
    dude. all the stuff you say, anyone can say it. first of all you have no proof of it and 2nd even if it is true and it matches my guild chat. so what? whats the harm in asking about your honor? maybe my guildies thought you were "LEGITLY STRONG" thats all. however i wouldnt know exactly what or who they were takling about.

and he claims i tried to buy the vid a "few days ago" when u go to Thread in bad user Section titled: WA hack t2 no cd Page 2 ull clearly see him just tellin me "yesterday" that he had a vid of me.. so i guess ur lies a lil off dont u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacker View Post
    dude. all the stuff you say, anyone can say it. first of all you have no proof of it and 2nd even if it is true and it matches my guild chat. so what? whats the harm in asking about your honor? maybe my guildies thought you were "LEGITLY STRONG" thats all. however i wouldnt know exactly what or who they were takling about.
    so u can make the video look more like me with honor and everything but guess waat everyone knows my Honor rank and its always tehre but why wasnt it in that video? simply because ur Fb Stacker does not have it... if ur gonan do something dont leave clues or u will be found out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast