Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacker plox

Banned

Hacker plox

First Char A got caught using hacks:

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5304/

Respond: 1)You liar - thats not me
    2)Try to find way ot by finding small errors( such as the names of i and l ) in the name Yumichi

Answer: Video quality wasnt good and to justify that claim, another earlier video was posted:

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5304/

In that video, the i in Yumichi's name also looks lik l.

Respond: ignored by Yumichi

We also have screenies that we saved from iBeast post earlier, about you confessing you hack n fyi, Ur name have i n not l in it W will post screenies if you want to? So just let it go and receive your punishment. Unless, you want further embarassment.

Shadow Titanium
    i wonder what snow would say

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    nobody has "hacked" in cabal, sorry to break your heart.
    well, guess Yumichi isnt hacking

yeah, im that creative

b!tch bring it on i want to see these SS u got....

Banned
    Your wish is my command

zoom in to see

If u want original ss from pc that is clearer, i can send via email. I want to see how long you going to trick the entire cabal community.
    Last edited by UnitedSoul; 07-15-2011 at 06:00 AM.

Lol...

This funny u kno why?? Because I was banned when that shout convo was goin on thx to u so I don't think I'd could have been me pmin him . So pls bring more ss good ones too Ty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    This funny u kno why?? Because I was banned when that shout convo was goin on thx to u so I don't think I'd could have been me pmin him . So pls bring more ss good ones too Ty

I have proofs - But you keep throwing allegations without proofs. Typical hacker. By the way, people submit ss/frap everyday to GM and its up to GM to investigate and ban. So, you are even saying GM is wrong? Wow, yumichi, just go make new character. Oops, you said before that making new character isnt a problem(by all he alz you hack) but you reputation. Got to give you a +1 on that

Justification of the "hahaha" turning into "ViciousCircle" please because thats super fishy.
    Thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petardation View Post
    Justification of the "hahaha" turning into "ViciousCircle" please because thats super fishy.
    Thats about it.
    Its all one big unified attemp to brim yum down. that is y they keep "finding" things to post this is a sad attemp though even though gms take a while itll b easy to tell its not yum. and that ur suspicion confirms there the hackers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Petardation View Post
    Thats about it.

I cant answer that until i wait for the Dark Army guy comes online. As you know, we didnt frap this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast