Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another HD attempt! Miavii's Boss solos

Hybrid View

Another HD attempt! Miavii's Boss solos

Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-15-2011 at 11:18 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    HAAAA you owned it...i know your not perfect but you killed it congrats...so what matrigod..toma did it with struggle..she also did it...nice video

Banned
    another garbage fa.

go learn from Excision. ohwait

Banned
    lol extra time in bm+safe guard+more hp+pluma is no agro and still takes 4 bars worst solo i have seen yet

nice but u shouldnt have wasted that odd circle...procs have warp dont they?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

I really liked the video miavii, awesome ^^! and congratz, haters? u can find them anywhere u go!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    I really liked the video miavii, awesome ^^! and congratz, haters? u can find them anywhere u go!
    they were never lost, derp.

Banned
    the haters/trolls come out at night

hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
    dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.
    Last edited by bestial; 07-18-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bestial View Post
    hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
    dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.
    Lame..i'd like to see you solo pluma...and learn to spell first..Quote"fa i ever seen in mine life omg" well go back to EU nub..or come test Miavii here in N/A and see how you will be facedown eating crap

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast