Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another HD attempt! Miavii's Boss solos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedgo View Post
    I really liked the video miavii, awesome ^^! and congratz, haters? u can find them anywhere u go!
    they were never lost, derp.

Banned
    the haters/trolls come out at night

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...445#post240445 sorry FA didnt work out for you. I understand.

dont go back to wi though, you have no more chance against our best wi here.
    you realize that the current excision isn't matri? and that he never played on that fa? and that he is simply selling the gear for money?

btw nice 4 bar pluma
    didn't phan do a two bar w/o all the benefits you have with worse stats even with party buffs?

hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
    dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.
    Last edited by bestial; 07-18-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bestial View Post
    hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
    dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.
    Lame..i'd like to see you solo pluma...and learn to spell first..Quote"fa i ever seen in mine life omg" well go back to EU nub..or come test Miavii here in N/A and see how you will be facedown eating crap

Titanium
    I agree with Icy. EU members are best staying in EU. Miavii your vid was entertaining and congrats on the solo no matter where you lie compared to others who have soloed it.
    Bruce Lv 190 BL

ok, i might be harsh but in eu fas solo pluma with osm its must be just na players low

nevermind

/out

Shush stop the trolling, thats not a way to treat a "guest" xD (oooh although I think he s more of an alt account.) You know people can just make up stories of who they are and where they came from especially here in forum<<<<FACT. But let us not exaggerate this nonsense amateur trolling, any FA from Cabal EU wont stand a chance against me in freestyle combat and Im sorry to say too but Ive been to their FA forum section and the topics were mostly comedy to me.
    @maibaza
    Phan soloed pluma 2 bars with WA party buffs, 30% amp pot and mana condense. I would disagree to call it a solo because there was help. xD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Shush stop the trolling, thats not a way to treat a "guest" xD (oooh although I think he s more of an alt account.) You know people can just make up stories of who they are and where they came from especially here in forum<<<<FACT. But let us not exaggerate this nonsense amateur trolling, any FA from Cabal EU wont stand a chance against me in freestyle combat and Im sorry to say too but Ive been to their FA forum section and the topics were mostly comedy to me.
    @maibaza
    Phan soloed pluma 2 bars with WA party buffs, 30% amp pot and mana condense. I would disagree to call it a solo because there was help. xD
    you tell em girl

only cabal NA and cabal PH have shown to me that FA's can solo pluma, i ve played on both. But cabal PH is infested with hackers and is used to be managed by corrupt GM's giving out imbalanced gears to the players for real money which leaves cabal NA the most legit, other versions are full of imbalanced gears (like thailand) or private servers.

If you have been following the youtbe videos for FA solo updates, tell me if you can find some FA from EU who soloed pluma.
    Weve seen other FA's solo but theres nothing more better watching a solo video done on the players screen. To be honest I did it to give jone a sneakthrough and show him the strengths of FA he needed ( especially the buffs) to see from my own screen. o.o

@ Milk
    Ohai yo!
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-18-2011 at 04:21 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast