Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another HD attempt! Miavii's Boss solos

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    only cabal NA and cabal PH have shown to me that FA's can solo pluma, i ve played on both. But cabal PH is infested with hackers and is used to be managed by corrupt GM's giving out imbalanced gears to the players for real money which leaves cabal NA the most legit, other versions are full of imbalanced gears (like thailand) or private servers.

If you have been following the youtbe videos for FA solo updates, tell me if you can find some FA from EU who soloed pluma.
    Weve seen other FA's solo but theres nothing more better watching a solo video done on the players screen. To be honest I did it to give jone a sneakthrough and show him the strengths of FA he needed ( especially the buffs) to see from my own screen. o.o

@ Milk
    Ohai yo!
    yay finally a reply

Banned
    i hate 2 say it but fiery can nearly 1 bar that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with his duped up gearz

never saw it. ~ derp~
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    i see what u did dere

Banned

2 bar pluma before update. U are still not on my lvl yet

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned

you used double amp pots which imo with that much amp > mana condense potions* (you made me think you were talking about the buff -_-')
    not denying it wasn't a solo in the true sense of the word, but considering the availability of gear and ap for runes etc. i still believe his was more impressive

no eos8 or +15 sig crystal, no kred, no tyrant (assuming you have yours), and likely overall worse stats because of it.
    we could obviously argue forever about this, just my opinion. was definitely a 4 bar for him almost a year and a half for him, so this just seems less impressive now.

btw @ eu: give NA more 14% forcium amp pieces or a sig event with all types of safeties and i'm pretty sure it's clear that, perhaps our server will not be better than yours, but will sure as hell not be as far behind as you may have been led to believe from what you have seen.

^
    Yeah phan was good.
    Unfortunately he turned out to be so obsessed with the game and forgot the world out there. As you can see in this video...

Bahahaha

until it came to the point where his very own girlfriend had to put it on a stop by deleting his character along with some gears. R.I.P phan (FYI His DEX and STR stats were lower than my forcium. A + 10 topaz 20/7 and +13 forcium orb and sigmetal cape is just enough to pull a 2 bar off with moral'ed hp, fury buffs, mana condense and magic master 30% pots. The amount of max crit rate he has is 56% if I do remember and mines just 52% with aop. He had all the dmge runes he needed although im not sure if its maxed.) >< ...Im not headed that way, im not like that nor am I like fiery whod buy alz, befriend people and earn their trust to scam their gears for greed.

theres just this karma that follows you if you become like that.

I love force archers and I will continue to help and share my experience to my fellow FA's, who need to understand the class.
    I brag about force archer, and people liek you think I brag about my force archer and thats what you misunderstand.

I dont intend to meet your standards if it means that I have to be a fully pledged Cabalian whod spend my time perfecting what has to be perfected.. to meet anyones standards is never my intention here. I have achieved my first HD video, I have soloed pluma and I have demonstrated to my fellow force archers how it was done, Im happy with that achievement. o,o

and my sig orb, lol, all I can say is.... its a secret. xD
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-18-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Oh and lastly. I still kick alot of a** with my FA.

and im about to play with Fiery in freestyle if I get chance, to see what level is who, dont worry it will be frapped i promise. I just hope he gets his account back if he's up for it. /off to darn work
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-18-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast