Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously GM's....

Seriously GM's....

Wow they make 2 vids framing yumichi... They made one and deleted it for being caught hacking in it then a second 1 using hacks again and you ban someone who didn't hack seriously that's just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up

look at where he stands here then watch in video not the same spot on #2 are you all that stupid... Wow ban without even lookin in depth that's just sad do your jobs instead of banning people who get framed....

They made hahaha be type when everyone noticed it was guild name in 1st one your pathetic GM's ban me i could care why would i play a game you do a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ job to keep hacks from..... You lame pieces of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ should man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up and admit your pathetic and lairs.... Flame me for this I couldn't give a rats ass games givin to hackers now I can easily find a new game where admins/GM's do their job....

Banned
    you gonna be next if u dont I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Banned
    I love you too

ask me if a give a flying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cause I don't why stay here and let hackers do as they please when they make vids to frame users to make themselves look legit...

First vid, they had nation bonus as cap. Second vid, there's no nation bonus.
    Quite convincing. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    I love you too
    will you come lick windows with me then?

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    First vid, they had nation bonus as cap. Second vid, there's no nation bonus.
    Quite convincing. /sarcasm
    that's doesn't matter cause they deleted video I mean xfire did pfft........

might I also add if said hacker was banned how can you make a new vid with same person unless the wrongfully accused got banned and hacker got away to do the same thing again with only fixing 2 mistakes.
    Last edited by Kong_DST; 07-15-2011 at 06:39 PM.

The ss from your first post is taken from the first vid. Just sayin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong_DST View Post
    will you come lick windows with me then?

Lets kick est @ss ???

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    The ss from your first post is taken from the first vid. Just sayin
    yep shows nation flag 2 where 2nd doesn't plus how they are in diff spots if sync with 2nd vid if gm's can't see that then they blind oh wait they don't care they see hack they ban so they don't gotta use any effort

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast