Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seriously GM's....

Lol dont do it bro he will use u breig

And stack u forgot to add a muahahahahaha u @ss

oooooo do i get a video of me hacking i always wanted one the first attempt of someone framing me for hacking wasnt enough well just so you kno i can already go to pi oh and my gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s oh i use forci +8 blades aswell and im cap and im poor btw so if u can id like a contract for my time in a video like 100m per video and 10m per ss please and thnx bro

Haha

Cus u are? Geez was u dropped on ur freaked head when u was an infant? Think for a sec and look at all this u did and tell me who the bad guy here is.... Ujustmad bro go flame somewhere else no one cares have a nice day..

Titanium

Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacker View Post
    and you thought i was kidding when i said to keep your mouth shut. lol. tell your friends to have fun while they can. im going to finish it =]

and you wana know why you got away? because that blader is not real =]. EST prolly found out when they tried to look him up. but guess what? next time i wont make any of that mistake. and no matter what you say or how u defend yourself, nothing can save you.
    Proof right here that you intended, attempted, and failed to frame yumi...just saying. Honestly, quit wasting your time trying to get people who don't hack banned by framing them with your pathetic videos. Not only did you make both guilds (United Souls and Vicious Circle) look bad, but you made yourself look bad.
    Bruce Lv 190 BL

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymn6192 View Post
    Proof right here that you intended, attempted, and failed to frame yumi...just saying. Honestly, quit wasting your time trying to get people who don't hack banned by framing them with your pathetic videos. Not only did you make both guilds (United Souls and Vicious Circle) look bad, but you made yourself look bad.
    Sad thing is some people In United that don't hack have to deal with his foolishness and well those who didn't chose to leave

Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    oooooo do i get a video of me hacking i always wanted one the first attempt of someone framing me for hacking wasnt enough well just so you kno i can already go to pi oh and my gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s oh i use forci +8 blades aswell and im cap and im poor btw so if u can id like a contract for my time in a video like 100m per video and 10m per ss please and thnx bro
    I wonder what boss he's gonna try to "solo" this time and wonder into u "haxing" whatever it is should be good bro....
    Y deuces =D
    ^-------Dueces sign btw

Shh.. This is thread is old.
    LucyWA 10x WA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chifang View Post
    Shh.. This is thread is old.
    o.o nuuu,cant u see all the "I love you >.<♥"? there is soo much ♥ on this thread =p ^_~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast