Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Claw Retarget

theres really nothing to it. just rhythm and practice. theres no special tricks or anything.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    retarge 2 claw? check this:

Titanium
    Cadacus you said to have auto attack on (ya i have it on for kick), but I heard from some people that having it off is better? Can someone explain?

did he hold the camera with his mouth ?
    or 3rd arm o.o

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Cadacus you said to have auto attack on (ya i have it on for kick), but I heard from some people that having it off is better? Can someone explain?
    It depends.... Turning it off keeps you from accidentally doing the kick as easy, but you can end up pausing longer or more frequently if you mess up the tiniest bit and it feels less lenient with the timing of key strokes imo. For me the best results are obtained with auto attack turned on.

Im a former blader, and back in my days i discovered a really easy way to do retarget and i will tell u how, look first of all if u have one of thouse mouse that have a Scroll in the midle of the 2 clicks will be super easy, u will go to options and check for the configurations of the keys, go to the party side an look for the icon that says to target urself, u will put as default the midle scroll save, and thats it, go to a training dummie and make this:

in the number 1 put the normal attk or in number 2 as long as u fell confrtable is ok, now click on the training dummie and the secuence will be this one: left clik+1+scroll+ left click +1 +scroll... and so on, u need to hear the sound of the claws, also i recomend to get used to it to do the simple retarget that one only with the 2 claws 2 kicks, when the second kick come u do the retarget, scroll+leftclick( on dummie )+1, u will get use of the sound, u need to keep a rithym, u will see its very easy cuz if u are right handed u will use ur midle finger for the scroll, ur index finger for the left click and ur, index finger of the left hand to push the number one, so it will be like music, hear the claws and u will catch the 1, 2, 3..1,2,3...1,2,3.. XD ahahahaha its like learning how to dance i hope this help this is how i learned and is sooooooooo freaking easy bro.

and i fotgot...., keep the auto attk on, even with the 2 claws thingy, at least it worked pretty smooth and fine for me.

Shadow Titanium
    When you have set your two buttons (Normal Attack or an unusable skill in BM2, and Select my character or Esc or F5), use Control Panels. For the mouse, make the Double-Click speed Fast, and make Character Repeat Delay Long [important] for the keyboard. Don't attack the keys. Pressing them as fast as the claw animation does not give you the best claw retarget. Keep calm and tell yourself, "what's the hurry?" while mechanically and gently pressing the keys along with clicking the hostile target.

Now I use the left mouse button, 3 (Normal Attack) and 2 (Select my character; I swapped ` with 2 in Key Bindings) buttons. My left index finger presses 3 and slides down to E to heal, and middle finger presses 2. Keeping the buttons close to one another seems to give the best claw retarget. Proximity is awesome prevails yet again.

RedOsmium
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7SGVnbbPAE

Really doesn't seem to matter how you set the keys once you get it down. I use force kick(f3) to attack when I'm in bm2 and ~ to target self.

The way I've tought a few people is just go super slow at the start, then gradually speed up until you find the point it's the fastest you can go without pushing too fast. Practice everywhere you go.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7sgvnbbpae

really doesn't seem to matter how you set the keys once you get it down. I use force kick(f3) to attack when i'm in bm2 and ~ to target self.

The way i've tought a few people is just go super slow at the start, then gradually speed up until you find the point it's the fastest you can go without pushing too fast. Practice everywhere you go.
    lol my sensei taught me how to retarget lol omg lover your 8 rate rota solo lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast