Thread: T3 proc WA using no delay

Banned

T3 proc WA using no delay

Screenshots will be provided next war, i didnt think of it at the time
    It also looks like infinite bm2 but i'm not sure

he also Speedhacks while movin..... Tsk tsk tsk

Ss isn't Gonna be enough u need video proof

Banned
    Good ol Guts20 is the name of that warrior. While you're taking videos of war, look out for that cap 139 male wiz with grey, ponytail hair. The name is something like 0benhime0.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Good ol Guts20 is the name of that warrior. While you're taking videos of war, look out for that cap 139 male wiz with grey, ponytail hair. The name is something like 0benhime0.
    he says hes gonna make a vid of him doing war so we'll see if hes actually a hacker or not. i hope hes not stupid enough to publicly release a vid of him hacking

Lets just see if he can score high in the video.. if he doesnt then well kno he hax too

Banned
    yeah, i guess time will tell

i know Guts20 he doesnt hack hes a very legit player and if anyone is hacking in T3 it would be Kouin a 138 WI bringer hitting me for least amout 4354 sent a SS of it to the HD i was told if i cant get them a vid of it then a SS with the dmg on it will work and i have done so, so hopefully that hacking loser will be brought down finally so tired of getting 2 shotted by Kouin while im in BM2+BA and then tired of seeing him going into BM2 while having a legacy in hand too

Banned
    u ppl should had posted the video of them hacking,if they see this thread now they will stop hacking or change their look or w/e.... x.x

Quote Originally Posted by nvious View Post
    i know Guts20 he doesnt hack hes a very legit player and if anyone is hacking in T3 it would be Kouin a 138 WI bringer hitting me for least amout 4354 sent a SS of it to the HD i was told if i cant get them a vid of it then a SS with the dmg on it will work and i have done so, so hopefully that hacking loser will be brought down finally so tired of getting 2 shotted by Kouin while im in BM2+BA and then tired of seeing him going into BM2 while having a legacy in hand too
    Lol.....guts is a hacker,Kouin is legit meng and wat class are u ?

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    u ppl should had posted the video of them hacking,if they see this thread now they will stop hacking or change their look or w/e.... x.x
    Now why would they do that?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast