Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T3 proc WA using no delay

Quote Originally Posted by nvious View Post
    yeah stick up for you hacking guild mates i really dont care ive sent in the proof its just a matter of time before he/she/it gets banned for hacking along with a few other members in that guild
    I'll join the Giuld just to see if I'll be accused of hackin too...cus u kno u got "proof" of them hackin just like ur uber sure that guts is a legit player and there is a vid of him hackin.....gee I wonder wat else u could be wrong bout hmmm :/
    Last edited by brusky; 07-25-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvious View Post
    yeah stick up for you hacking guild mates i really dont care ive sent in the proof its just a matter of time before he/she/it gets banned for hacking along with a few other members in that guild
    You f-ing sawk, obviously you haven't seen anyone hack and you defend hackers like guts and now you accuse me of hacking? LOL gg, face it I'm BETTER than you. "Sorry brah, you're an idiot accusing me of hacking just because I kill your sorry ass :<.
    The most I've hit on someone in t3 is when I'm in bm1+aura amp buff and 50 magic/15amp pot, 5.2k-5.4k prob I think lol." Come at me scrub. Name,gender,hair color,hair style, class please, I'll make sure to target you on sight.

inb4blinkcomboishacking
    umad I prove you wrong?
    umad you sawk?

Much love,
    Kouin
    Last edited by o.o"; 07-25-2011 at 10:35 PM.

wut got to love the geys

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Omg....looks like kouin snappin on you meng.... And I wanna know your haircolor/gender/hairstyle/class/lvl so I can has some fun too meng

UnleashtheBeast ";..;"

-edited-
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 07-25-2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: off-topic comment, avoiding infraction Lol. Sup lorkan , thx for them yellow cards meng
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Titanium
    QQ much? Yumichi just in every forum QQing. dang homie slice get a life.

Banned
    mr gm are u looking at tis???? ban this mofo of t3 is no fun..............

Quote Originally Posted by o.o" View Post
    Bump why isn't he banned yet and why is the seireitei thread answered but all others aren't hmm?

Titanium
    QQ more so they'll block his account for a few weeks. plus get more videos please....these videos are so poor quality. Cap bringer got some videos but he also uses no cooling hack too i see. blink-dash-fade with no pause teehee. post those videos up.

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    QQ more so they'll block his account for a few weeks. plus get more videos please....these videos are so poor quality. Cap bringer got some videos but he also uses no cooling hack too i see. blink-dash-fade with no pause teehee. post those videos up.
    Tsk tsk you defending a hacker? You must be guts or some random.

Gotta avoid lorkan
    Last edited by doomer123; 08-05-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast