Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Fiery Blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Homeless View Post
    Fiery I wanna join ur guild bic boi get on and send me an invite :O I'll be waiting.
    I can invite, what's your ign? gotta see if I want you in my guild, not everyone can get it

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Osmium
    i dont think fiery looking for homeless ppl

Banned
    fiery isnt blocked, hes selling all his stuff and making a warrior

Banned
    oh yea and its guna be a secret his sister told us, oh ya and he guna join serietei wit this new WA

No no im blocked mengs. What else u wanna know?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    I still like how fiery thinks he's good at this game. Takes this fail ass bought gear and he still cant be #1. YOU NEED SKILLS MAN, go pay some1 to teach you something before you come back, or better yet, don't come back, no1 even likes your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubbins View Post
    I still like how fiery thinks he's good at this game. Takes this fail ass bought gear and he still cant be #1. YOU NEED SKILLS MAN, go pay some1 to teach you something before you come back, or better yet, don't come back, no1 even likes your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y ass.
    i love how 80% of ppl who flame fiery for having no skill have no skill themselves.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    and whats ur point when the number 1 fa isnt legit either? lol

Fiery, hope your FA comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    hope you don't get your account back ALZ BUYER/ SCAMMER/ HACKER/ NO SKILL POS
    What are you, 8 yrs old? Going for the shotgun approach with insults doesn't help you, my friend.

Don't be a hypocrite...

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    i love how 80% of ppl who flame fiery for having no skill have no skill themselves.
    +1
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 07-17-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

I have skills, I just learned how to dash, in combo...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooumad?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast