Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fa....fb

Fa....fb

which class is better by crits and skills i mean...a FB with 1020 base+200CD 45amp VS a FA with 1102 base+145CD 50amp... in pvp cases which will crit more? and is it worth it going back to my FA? and can a good FA beat a good FB? with 902 def...
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Osmium
    you should go back to fa cus miavii is a fa

I need a reason to convince me to go FA.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Banned
    because miavii is a fa

I think ure the guy who left me a mail today this morning, and also yesterday asking the same question. Its your decision, what class do you really want? >< Sorry couldnt reply I was at work all day. o.o Im sure you tried both.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 07-17-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I think ure the guy who left me a mail today this morning, and also yesterday asking the same question. Its your decision, what class do you really want? >< Sorry couldnt reply I was at work all day. o.o Im sure you tried both.
    no i don't think so <----- venus.

and yeah i tried both...but i still don't know.
    <Sith Code>

Osmium
    FA cus miavii is fa geez

Stalker! O_O

I swear to god theres another one bugging me ingame and asking the same exact thing about choosing between FA and FB. Weird ><
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    which class is better by crits and skills i mean...a FB with 1020 base+200CD 45amp VS a FA with 1102 base+145CD 50amp... in pvp cases which will crit more? and is it worth it going back to my FA? and can a good FA beat a good FB? with 902 def...
    Unless you have a certain title to withstand the power of FB crits don't use FA...well if you wanna pvp lame people...just stick with FB easy to build...only requires 2B alz max to get 1k+base 50amp 220+CD 944def..and if ur FB use dps combo on a FA and mostly all crit then the FA would get rolled...(if ur not Miavii or han to use forcy) (pro ppl Han and MIA)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast