Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most hated person in cabal

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    o.o i dont know.please teach me ^_^.
    simple...click the one you want to quote nornally after you already posted. copy all that message then go and click edit on your previous post. Paste it there where you want it. Submit.
    OR
    If you want to quote more than 1, use the multi quote thingy in the far bottom right of each post. Remember to click normal "reply with quote" on the last one you want to quote on and it will auto insert them all into your post. quotes are started by the [ quote] and ended with [ /quote]
    example:
    this is a fake quote
    If you think of more to say on your post, or need to fix it, click the "edit post" button in the lower right of the post.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-20-2011 at 07:52 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    simple..i am sexy and fat,so more to love.
    like this? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    simple...click the one you want to quote nornally after you already posted. copy all that message then go and click edit on your previous post. Paste it there where you want it. Submit.
    OR
    If you want to quote more than 1, use the multi quote thingy in the far bottom right of each post. Remember to click normal "reply with quote" on the last one you want to quote on and it will auto insert them all into your post. quotes are started by the [ quote] and ended with [ /quote]
    example:
    If you think of more to say on your post, or need to fix it, click the "edit post" button in the lower right of the post.
    like this? ^_^
    yea, except i'm only 138 lbs

yea but to post with their quote you have to quote the one they quoted by clicking reply with quote on the one they're quoting and copying that then clicking reply with quote on theirs then right after the first [ quote] paste it. then type what you want normally

here's some fun:
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by post View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    first post
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 07-20-2011 at 08:03 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    O.O oh wow gm's actually have conversations in forums awesome

dont mock me for that im a forum newb
    Ur a nub in general . Ka

But on topic, joejonas .... that nub was annoying
    Last edited by gary055; 07-20-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Banned
    well Skalid or whoever it was who borrowed alz from me in the 4th warp back in my newb days...and he promised a bike which he never lent, yeah that person's a d.i.c.k.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    well Skalid or whoever it was who borrowed alz from me in the 4th warp back in my newb days...and he promised a bike which he never lent, yeah that person's a d.i.c.k.
    Lol I member doin the Q and I got the "fake" bike to drop in FR and I tried to ride it but I couldn't I got p!ssed of

LOL i remember that quest i was so excited cause i was getting a bike after the quest to only get hosed lol but back to the topic of the most hated person in the game i would have to say it would be Koulin cause of the reputation he has in the T3 war in merc. critting like 5K to 8K+ on people and so on with other sad but true statements made in war that i have seen(something the GMs should be watching very closely)

Banned
    the most hated person on cabal: JoeJonas god i hate that kid, ahhh like i hate a couple of ppl but its nothing compared to the hate i have for Joe Jonas, i wanna smack his face so hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeef View Post
    Thought we already covered this.

I can't find the thread where Lil bop gets called out for being a man, but here's one semi related that i found.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...le-in-the-game
    no one cares about venus, and besides that thread was when JoeJonas wasnt even born
    Last edited by cutie; 07-21-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nvious View Post
    LOL i remember that quest i was so excited cause i was getting a bike after the quest to only get hosed lol but back to the topic of the most hated person in the game i would have to say it would be Koulin cause of the reputation he has in the T3 war in merc. critting like 5K to 8K+ on people and so on with other sad but true statements made in war that i have seen(something the GMs should be watching very closely)
    Kouin is legit meng..ik cus I'm mostly with him soo.....yea

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast