Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Fiery get his account back

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Yes or No?
    U have just lost the little respect i had for u. This is who u r. U start to troll someone because hes better than you. Making empty accusations like u know what u r talking about. When u were proven to be stupid u stop replying and attempt to start another thread to troll. You are not worthy of the name drama queen cuz you fail at trolling like matrimonkey failed 3rd grade english.

Just so u know. U and your seireitei fello players are probably the only ones who care about my acc status, yet u made it like they whole cabal population care about what happens to me. im glad to know im a hotshot in your eyes. Im quitting FA either way, in fact i been half geared eversince last time i went back to venus, yet i rolled haniel in pvp badly the other day. Whats even funnier is u dont even dare to pvp me when im half geared, i spent an hour trying to get u to pvp me and u stilled backed out saying wait for han and he got there and got rolled. I bet i can come back to fa 2 years later with maybe 2 pieces of gear and i'll still roll ur ass hardcore if u dare to pvp me

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

PM me ingame im online
    Meh Im at work. I will be on in a few hours if you are still around.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Dooooooooood, before he presses right click on his combo mode key, he's already dead. so shush 1 shot material xD
    lol ur gear is junk/fail/garbage/NUB compared to fierys lol

I've never had any beef with firey...im indifferent at the moment.

But duuuude her gear may be nub compared to the endless alz supply of firey...but...

Your mouth wrapped around Firey's "Gear" on a public forum is unbecoming. hahahaha

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Yawn*

Stand up pvp dont prove anything but crit rate in our case.
    I kept on nviting you to freestyle but all you do is change the subject to stand up pvp because its all about gears in this game. Truth is you dont have the control on ur wasted FA
    Your bf meleena and I have been calling you in channel 20 DS for a 1 on 1 and you wouldnt come.

Talk to me when you get your account back we'll settle it in a freestyle.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Meh Im at work. I will be on in a few hours if you are still around.
    k. see ya later

Banned
    lol

Banned
    Yawn*

I kept on nviting you to freestyle but all you do is change the subject to stand up pvp because its all about gears in this game. Truth is you dont have the control on ur wasted FA
    Your bf meleena and I have been calling you in channel 20 DS for a 1 on 1 and you wouldnt come.

u do are retarded,u are posting his ss about him saying hes not about skill only gear.and ur asking for a free style when u know hes not gonna do it since hes not about skill lol. u know if he becomes as "skilled" as u and han he will roll the 2 of u. even tho the best fa isnt u,han or fiery tho =p i heard some stories of a fa form venus NOW thats skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    u do are retarded,u are posting his ss about him saying hes not about skill only gear.and ur asking for a free style when u know hes not gonna do it since hes not about skill lol. u know if he becomes as "skilled" as u and han he will roll the 2 of u. even tho the best fa isnt u,han or fiery tho =p i heard some stories of a fa form venus NOW thats skilled.
    Oh yeah he is not gunna do it, he ignored and declined our freestyle request ever since he came to mercury. Thats how pathetic he is. Stop clinging behind his back, you think he'll buy you gear for doing this? xD

Yawn*

U make me laugh, truth is until u beat me u cant say i have no control. I'd 3 shot u even after this hp update. Thats how fail u are. And quit making up lies to polmar, he doesnt have a problem with me. Everyone with a brain knows u are lying. Anyone who knows what kind of person i am knows u are being stupid saying i'm selling love's orb, if i have it i'd use it

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast