Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How come I only see Anima Rune of Mantis and Elder Trolgo in my pet list after update

How come I only see Anima Rune of Mantis and Elder Trolgo in my pet list after update

Before I will see two premium pet but now they are gone. After the update they are gone and I don't see the update pet. Is it my account have problem?

Is English you native language? I asked that because I see many mistakes in your grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by lllaw View Post
    Before I will see two premium pet but now they are gone. After the update they are gone and I don't see the update pet. Is it my account have problem?

Yes, it appears that your account does have a problem. Submit a helpdesk ticket and explain what is going on. Be patient as there are a lot of tickets that need to be dealt with right now. Don't submit a second ticket if you don't get an answer in 1 weeks time. It just means there are a lot of tickets placed before yours.

Jasmyn lvl 149 sfs Mercury
    DivineGuardians

Some things are just worth fighting for, and some things aren't.

"You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run."
    "You never count your money when your sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."