Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sei

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Tsk Tsk..how dumb can people get? why would a 135FB do ic1/ic2 etc..don't you think i'd be 140+ by then? use common sense..then come back at me..poorly they were on their way to aos1/2 but they wasn't they were farming lobs...for a 10+minutes haaaa.so yeah you need more common sense ok? alright thanks troll..go hide back under your bridge.
    I don't get why you're bragging o.o
    I've killed plenty of people way higher level than my halfassed t3 wiz. Nothing special. Running ic1/c2 at 13x isn't bad if you think about it. Good way to spend your daily while getting exp+drops. I would get 500k a hit on axorc boss+mobs with someone my own level and around 200-300k with a 17x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    I don't get why you're bragging o.o
    I've killed plenty of people way higher level than my halfassed t3 wiz. Nothing special. Running ic1/c2 at 13x isn't bad if you think about it. Good way to spend your daily while getting exp+drops. I would get 500k a hit on axorc boss+mobs with someone my own level and around 200-300k with a 17x
    maybe he just feels good...how sad,it's just a game.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    I WANNA DANCE TO...TURN THE MUSIC UP.

this Thread is fail.he must have bm2+aura=1.4kdef 1.2k+ base.+ a good amount of CD...

+he rooted the WA(2 of them) so yeah i believe it..although he must have left out those details to feel pro..cuz here it goes..he MF the first WA killed him.fade dash fade rooted the other WA..and killed him.that's the only way i see it..or they just stood there..
    I don't remember that u can root in bm2 tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeless View Post
    I don't remember that u can root in bm2 tho
    oops i meant BM1,typed to fast

It's so common for lvl 130's to go to ic2, the experience from the firetraps is amazing at that level. Even when you hit 160 it's still great exp for barely having to do anything. You kill the first few bosses, drag Keith to a room and wait an hour...... Then it's just like grinding in mf,pf, or pi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xTrav View Post
    It's so common for lvl 130's to go to ic2, the experience from the firetraps is amazing at that level. Even when you hit 160 it's still great exp for barely having to do anything. You kill the first few bosses, drag Keith to a room and wait an hour...... Then it's just like grinding in mf,pf, or pi.
    Never compare ic2 exp to MF or PF or even PI...cuz with my FB i get 5M exp without getting disconnected..(lvl booster) 5M each hit.

Never compare ic2 exp to MF or PF or even PI...cuz with my FB i get 5M exp without getting disconnected..(lvl booster) 5M each hit.
    Well I don't spend money on "free" online games. It cost nothing to go to ic2 and get 2mill exp from the traps.

hi guy all i wanted to say is SHHHHHHUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT UUUUPPPPPPPPPP no nobody care 0_0 ....................................fart.......... ............................

I WANNA DANCE TO...TURN THE MUSIC UP.

this Thread is fail.he must have bm2+aura=1.4kdef 1.2k+ base.+ a good amount of CD...

+he rooted the WA(2 of them) so yeah i believe it..although he must have left out those details to feel pro..cuz here it goes..he MF the first WA killed him.fade dash fade rooted the other WA..and killed him.that's the only way i see it..or they just stood there..
    I am betting they was afk lmao

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xTrav View Post
    Well I don't spend money on "free" online games. It cost nothing to go to ic2 and get 2mill exp from the traps.
    1. use alz
    2.buy voucher
    3. buy level booster
    4. ??????
    5. profit

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast