Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sei

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    I quit MFB a while back,right after toca gave up being MFB....

And yeah i might have to be quiet about SEI..they might get me banned....T_T their poorly saying they got hacked..just to feel like one of us...sad isn't it?
    Did you find another 10 SEHs in eod to get all that gear at lvl 135?

Funny,when 2 of SEI finest WA got trampled by a 135FB in MF...so priceless....1:xGuardian next one idk the name...but haaa funny...all gears and no skill..buy alz much?
    We understand how important our guild is for you and that this incident maybe just a well use of your luck. Keep having us like your #1 guild, we wont let you down(there is no second times).
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Did you find another 10 SEHs in eod to get all that gear at lvl 135?
    Nope and it was 3 SEH last year...and wanna know where i find the alz? try farming 433 IC1 221 SOD...113 IC2 for alz
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    We understand how important our guild is for you and that this incident maybe just a well use of your luck. Keep having us like your #1 guild, we wont let you down(there is no second times).
    second time haaaaaaaaa
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

SIGMetal
    i didn't take any....should just Pm xGuardian...that nub got pawned,i know he's gonna deny it.
    haha i just 1hit him with my lvl 50 BL but i didnt take any pics. just pm him that noob got pwned, i know hes gonna deny it

o and in case u gonna ask i farmed 10536 weak RSes

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    haha i just 1hit him with my lvl 50 BL but i didnt take any pics. just pm him that noob got pwned, i know hes gonna deny it

Now that is believable coming from a square.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post

FCM good alz.

Nope and it was 3 SEH last year...and wanna know where i find the alz? try farming 433 IC1 221 SOD...113 IC2 for alz
    On a 135 FB

XD ohhh but i did...not every FB has 47amp 185CD 988 base......955 def...so tell me,you still don't believe? don't forget i rooted them also..so defense of those 2 WA down+HL+FOE....i was grinding while those 2 nubs came after me...i didn't even have any sp
    nice stats

Shadow Titanium
    I'ma kill all you foo,whoever cross me.
    Hmm no ss after all this lol tryed rooting any fas of sei? They are soo squishy just a thought lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast