Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The official Windows 7 ultimate issue thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Balegrim View Post
    I can't totally confirm that for sure, or disagree with it. But have you read my first post, and seen the screen shot of my task manager? What would you possibly recommend I shut down other than vmware (I say this because I did shut it down in an immediate second test, and still no success). In fact:

Crossing vmware off, what else could I possibly have that's causing a software issue?

On a side note, the anti virus process won't shut down. It tells me I don't have access and I'm an administrator on my account. But I use avira, so. . . . I just disable it and that process doesn't go off.
    Thats a problem if the anti-virus program won't allow itself to disable. If you click "show all process from all users" that'll make it admin via task manager, so shut it down that way and test? If your anti-virus is avg like I'm reading your current task manager that might be the problem since when I used to have avg it conflicted with everything >.>

Well, I'm running an XP and I have errors now and am considering 7 bcs i want to get the full benefits of my 2Gb RAM card and not just half of it (i have a tablet laptop which only runs 3Ghz of a possible 4)
    So, I can't determine from this thread if anyone figured out a fix for their various issues so I'm hesitant to get it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Please visit the URL below to resolve the problem:
    http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard...ng/FAQ_114.htm

If you have the same problem continuously, please visit the URL below:
    http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard...ng/FAQ_erl.htm

I love this sig.

Thanks [GM]Daisy
    I actually did try that but it wouldn't let me email them hahaha. But I did manage to fix the problem by upgrading my OS to Windows 7 64bit
    hope those links work for others though

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567